Review of E Liquid for you herbal zero nicotine juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

alltah

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
East Sussex UK
Alltah's review on the eliquid 4 u Herbal e-liquid Zero nicotine

Please note I have paid full retail of £9.99 inc delivery for this juice and the following review is my opinion of the juice,

Firstly I must add that the juice arrived the next day in an envelope along with the paperwork great service so far.

As this is a 0 nic product it is contained in a flattish plastic bottle which is non child resistant or chip compliant, with a simple label saying what it is. There is no indication on the bottle as to what is contained in the juice, but the website does give a breakdown as to what goes into it. I will be trying the juice in both my Intellicig Evo and my Torneigova. I have written this review after a couple of days of vaping it exclusively.

The liquid is green I hear you say yuk ! My first thoughts exactly. So first up is the Torneigova with a 1000mah manual battery and a Mega atty and cart. This is a fresh atty and cart. So in goes 2ml of the juice and the battery is fully charged.

The first vape was a bit strange so after a good few strong vapes it all starts to work. The Throat Hit became awesome very quickly and as I am a zero nic man 99% of the time and a low nic man after a drink. I was really impressed it does what it says it does on the tin, as a comparison it was a much bigger TH than any of my other home grown or purchased zero or low nic juice's and as time has gone on it has got better as the atty has run in. Normally as the day goes on your throat gets used to what you are vaping but not with this one it stays constant all day long. I tried the legendary lung inhale which I must say almost hurt. The flavour, well if you like oksmokey hand rolling flavours you will love this it is a cross between the Drum and GV (in my opinion).

Well out with my Intellicig Evo once again new atty fully charged battery and a full cart. Well another benchmark performance from the juice although the TH was not quite as pronounced it did not let me down, and the flavour was no disappointment. Time for a slight change in style and a bit of dripping took place and wow it really came to life. Putting my Evo atty on the Tornado battery (The TornEvo) did increase the TH a bit.

So as a conclusion the performance of the juice in both PV's is excellent but the bigger TH comes from the Torneigova with the Evo giving me the Silk Cut version. Vapour production was good from both PV's with the Torneigova giving a heavier cloud however I found the flavour was slightly more pleasant in the Evo. Over the 2 days I have been vaping the juice I have found my need to vape decreased and I feel pretty satisfied with the amount I am using it. I was pleasantly surprised by how good this juice is as I brought it on impulse after getting a link in the UK Vapers chat room. Along with my Evo and Torneigova I will be making this my regular vape. I have passed it round a few local Vapers this lunch time and the general feeling was that so far its the closest vaping comes to smoking a cigarette. There also was some surprised red faces along with some coughing !

So E Liquid 4 U herbal Zero Nicotine E-Liquid gets my thumbs up, the best zero nic performer I have tried and there's been a few. Give it a try and if you don't like it you could always give it to me ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread