Review of ePuffer Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoAnalogs4me

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2008
Pittsburgh to Philadelphia
Thought I had posted this very long ago, yet cannot find on the board. Please note: many improvements have been made to this e-cigarette and it truly deserves my high remarks at it's current stage! Also, I am not affiliated with any vendor!

Brace yourselves e-smokers, a great new e-cigarette has hit the market! It’s called the EAZE Magnum from ePuffer.com The Original Brand of Electronic Cigarette, e-Pipe and e-Cigar. Smoke Healthier, Live Longer.

This new generation of e-cigarette is as astounding performance wise as it is conceptually. It’s a two-piece design, with atomizer and cartridge (containing e-liquid) built into one piece and a battery. At long last, no more e-liquids getting in your mouth, on your lips or hands! The company has made great strides in perfecting this design with a newly redesigned microprocessor built into the battery which when activated by inhalation, injects tiny droplets of e-liquid into the atomizer.

Just imagine: no more atomizers getting clogged up, needing overnight draining or maintenance of any kind! A new atomizer is built into every cartridge. Each cartridge is equal to approximately 20-25 cigarettes. And that’s just the design aspects of this revolutionary new device!

When you smoke a Magnum, you will get a very nice “throat hit” and then the amazing exhalation of literally tons of thick vapor! This aspect is particularly pleasing; the sheer volume of harmless smoke and nicotine satisfaction from one draw outweighs the many e-cig’s I’ve tried thus far!

If you want to give up the nasty and dangerous qualities of regular smoking, you’ll have no problem whatsoever switching over with this great little device.

Once you try it, you’ll never have any desire whatsoever to use any other e-cigarette on the market today! I personally have a collection of everything from pen-styles to other minis and the infamous DSE901’s, none of which I use any longer since my very first puff off the Magnum.

The Deluxe Kit comes with two different battery sizes, both of which perform equally as well. One is a high capacity battery measuring 77mm in length; the second is a super mini measuring only 60mm long. Combined with a cartridge, measuring 35mm, you get both a 95mm long e-cig and an approximately 110mm device.

Cartridges come in a variety of delicious flavors and of course there’s a menthol flavor for all you menthol smoker’s out there. Other flavors range from coffee to vanilla (my personal favorite).

This “new” offering of e-cigarette truly represents the second generation of e-smokes! It’s my personal opinion that this is where the whole market will be heading in the future. Additionally, customer support is second to none and ePuffer offers a 30-day money back guarantee because they’re so sure you’ll like what they have to offer. And this forum contributor most certainly does like what this amazing entry to the electronic cigarette line offers!

If you still haven’t quite found that perfect e-smoke, then prepare to be more than pleased with the ePuffer's EAZE Magnum!

Rating: 5 stars!
:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread