Review of liquid "4" and tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjb12491

Oct 25, 2014
Newburgh ny
Very good juices honestly complex flavors on the Tennessee I got a nutty grainy life tobacco vape very pleasing found my self craving more the 4 was a decent ry4 just the way I like it mellow not over powering not a complex flavor just perfect hints of sweet tobacco very surprised with the quality actually would deffinetly reccomend have not looked at prices for this review because for the quality and flavor I would expect it to be an expensive side juice and for reviews sake that's for you to go look at prices very satisfied I mean well someone who is willing to give away free juice samples knows they got good stuff now let's see how the prices add up to the quality I would expect high end prices

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Very good juices honestly complex flavors on the Tennessee I got a nutty grainy life tobacco vape very pleasing found my self craving more the 4 was a decent ry4 just the way I like it mellow not over powering not a complex flavor just perfect hints of sweet tobacco very surprised with the quality actually would deffinetly reccomend have not looked at prices for this review because for the quality and flavor I would expect it to be an expensive side juice and for reviews sake that's for you to go look at prices very satisfied I mean well someone who is willing to give away free juice samples knows they got good stuff now let's see how the prices add up to the quality I would expect high end prices

$13.25 per 30ml with coupon code VSFIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread