Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Everyone,

If you haven't done so already, we would love for you to write your own little reviews of Products you have received from PureSmoker. If you go to PureSmoker.com and find the Products you have received from PureSmoker, and click on the actual Product. Below you will find a place that says "Write A Review" This not only helps other potential/current PureSmoker clients decide on what they might like, it also helps us to deliver top Product 100% of the time.

Example: If we get some great reviews on a certain liquid, we will start carrying more of it and in more variety of strengths.

So, If you wouldn't mind taking a couple minutes, and letting us and the public know your thoughts on a certain Product of ours, we would certainly appreciate it!

Thanks Everyone!
-Steve

pmgelectronics

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
Reading PA.
hi, steve i recently purchased a prodigy v2 it's not all that i expected it to be. it seems to dry up the juice in my 901 atomizer to fast after taking at least 2 drags it's all already dry. it seems to always taste like metal no matter how many drops i put in the atomizer the atomizer is already broken in. i think the volts is too high i think you should of creating a resistered switch so it can take the voltage down a notch is making the atomizer taste like metal.. i even let it cool down and i still got the taste of hot metal everything is operating good no problem s except for what i have stated.. let me know if am doing something wrong or if you're going to create a resistered switch.. thanks:oops:

Death_Kitten

ECF Veteran
I had this issue as well, with the 901 atty apparently going dry after about two pulls on it. Funny thing was, if I let it stand for about 5 min, I noticed pooling of the liquid around the well in the atty adapter even though the atty tasted dry with a really acrid and harsh Vape produced. Luckily I had some 808 cartos left from using them on my old 3.7v mod. I am actually now thinking of sticking to the carto on my V2 as they are just so easy to use and one cart lasts me about 1-1.5 weeks of refilling before I have to pitch it from wear and tear Not only that but with cartos being as cheap as they are, it is easy enough to carry around a second one as my "Oh s*** b situations.

pmgelectronics

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
Reading PA.
hi, what u say makes sense but that would be defeating the purpose of dripping which is what this device was design for. their has to be a way around this.. I think the old style v1 was a better choice being that the resistered switch would decrease the voltage on the prodigy v2. i think that steve should re-think the design although well built he should think about adding the resistered switch without it it seems to make the atty's to hot giving out the harsh taste it's too much...:|:|

driptip

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2009
Sin Cinati , Ohio
I think you might of cooked your atty a little too long when it was dry. I have gotten that taste before when I did not have enough juice in my atty and held the button too long. Try changing attys or just keep using that one it should eventually go away. There is nothing wrong with the V2 you just need to always keep it wet same with any good relationship you need to keep your atty happy.

pmgelectronics

ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
Reading PA.
Hi, again steve is it possible for you to create a 5v resistored switch for the v2 and market it in your website as non-resistored 6v mechanical switch and a 5v resistored mechanical switch as you did for the v1.. More options more sales and customers like that and you know it. :thumbs: P.S. 6 volts is to much for the atty's it taste terrible just read my pervious message.. please let me know.. thanks

I just wanted to say thank you to PureSmoker and keep up the good work.

I ordered a Prodigy V2 and received it 01-15-10 and it is awesome. It is my first Mod and I'm just blown away by it, it makes my 510 titan look like a cheap toy.

Also thank you for the Blueberry sample, will be ordering some soon!

Lastly for anyone interested I have some 17670 batteries on order one protected one unprotected, to see if they will fit. The diameter is supposed to be the same as the rcr123's that come with the v2 so we will see, it's going to be close.

The web site is batteryjunction dot com, the links are below for each battery that I have on order. Another forum member was talking about these batteries, and CaSHMeRe didn't know if they would fit because of the diameter. Since they are listed as having the same diameter as the stock batteries that come with the V2 I figured I would give it a try. I will keep you updated.

Two batteries with a charger is $39.00 shipped. If they don't work I will send them back paying a 15% restocking fee.

Put www dot at the beginning and dot html at on the links below

batteryjunction.com/17670
batteryjunction.com/protected-17670

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
the 17670 batteries would allow for a 3.7v 1800mAH vape. Sorry I forgot to put that in my first post.

They will not fit the V2. I have them for my Xhaler which vapes at 3.7, I tried it and went back to HV, saw your post and grabbed one to see if it would fit the V2 and it does not. Battery is too fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread