Review of the GG4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokepainter

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Bristol, Tn USA
I have never wrote a review before so please excuse me. I am just going to share my thoughts on this mod. I have been using the GG4S by Golden Greek for about 3 weeks now and I must say I am in love. I have never had a mechanical mod before so I can't compare it to any other mods.

It looks amazing and the threads are smooth as butter. The button on the bottom is easy to press and fires easily, but you can stand it on the counter and it wont fire. Once you put your dripper on the top piece and drop your battery in and screw it back together it is seamless.

20150619_202334.jpg

The great thing about mechanical mods are they don't have any wires or moving parts. The only moving part is the button and it's not going to break.I feel with the GG4S it will last me the rest of my life. It is brass and stainless steel so it is built to last. With the battery in it has a good weight to it.
If you have never had a mod like this. All you can do is drop your 18650 battery in it and vape. It is a direct current from the battery to the dripper /tank so once you feel your battery performance drop it is best to change it to a fresh battery. And since you can't adjust your voltage you have to build your coil to the resistance you desire your voltage to be.

So I personally would recommend this to anyone looking for a durable, dependable mod. You can tell that Golden Greek cares about quality and it shows. For the price I don't think you can beat the GG4S.

Reactions: utal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread