Review of the PM80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2015
Just got the PM80 I won right here on ECF! Thank you Vaporesso for the opportunity to test.This is my first Pod Mod.

First impressions- It's small; but so far I am loving the ergonomics especially the mouthpiece.The screen is gorgeous but some information may be a little hard to see for some of the older crowd. The draw is just perfect for me. A slightly restricted DTL. I installed one of the .8 ohm mesh coils but the device is reading it at 1.1 ohms.I am vaping it right now at 15 watts.The flavor is very good. So far I am impressed with the device and coil. The extra pod included is a very nice surprise. I will do a more thorough review once I have had the chance to use it for a while.
Thanks again Vaporesso!!

I received 2 boxes of coils. The .8 mesh and the 1.2 regular.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just got the PM80 I won right here on ECF! Thank you Vaporesso for the opportunity to test.This is my first Pod Mod.

First impressions- It's small; but so far I am loving the ergonomics especially the mouthpiece.The screen is gorgeous but some information may be a little hard to see for some of the older crowd. The draw is just perfect for me. A slightly restricted DTL. I installed one of the .8 ohm mesh coils but the device is reading it at 1.1 ohms.I am vaping it right now at 15 watts.The flavor is very good. So far I am impressed with the device and coil. The extra pod included is a very nice surprise. I will do a more thorough review once I have had the chance to use it for a while.
    Thanks again Vaporesso!!

I received 2 boxes of coils. The .8 mesh and the 1.2 regular.

It is a nice unit. I did a review on it a few weeks ago.

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 19, 2015
    Apparently it takes quite a few puffs to get the resistance to settle down on the coils but I am still vaping on the original coil head.I am experiencing a little gurgling but no spit back or leaking. This has been working out great as my car mod.The battery life is decent at .8ohms and 18- 20 watts and the battery charges very quickly.(not so sure if that's good or bad for the long term)
    As a devoted RTA user this little thing has given me a little break from building.(I have only purchased coils twice in my vaping career.) I am definitely interested in the rba.:cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread