Review of the Torpedo Tank from Vapor-Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
Great honest review. I really like your reviews as they are fun, honest and entertaining.

I did the CE2 tank thing a while back and while the tank worked, it was such a pain to remove and insert the CE2. After reading all the Torpedo threads and reviews and chatting with Jonah (great guy too and goes out of his way to help) it looks like the issues I had with the other tank don't exist in the Torpedo so just ordered one the other day and it's on it's way :)

Take care and Vape On

justwaaaa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Saint Augustine, FL
Thank you so much for the kind words, Ed. It means a lot to me, especially as a new reviewer :eek: )
Good luck with your Torpedo! It's beautifully made.

Great honest review. I really like your reviews as they are fun, honest and entertaining.

I did the CE2 tank thing a while back and while the tank worked, it was such a pain to remove and insert the CE2. After reading all the Torpedo threads and reviews and chatting with Jonah (great guy too and goes out of his way to help) it looks like the issues I had with the other tank don't exist in the Torpedo so just ordered one the other day and it's on it's way :)

Take care and Vape On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread