rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    Thanks, @UNIVAPO_Rebecca for sending 3 kits and a pack of pods for this review.

Here are the details of this pod kit:
    %E5%BE%AE%E4%BF%A1%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87_20210426115147.jpg

Very stylish, nice color array, something for everyone.
    One of mine:
    k-jpg.944187

I do not have small hands so this would be great for smaller hands and still be a stealthy device.
    KIPO%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5-763_03.jpg

KIPO%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5-763_04.jpg

2 ml capacity pod. Easy to see liquid level and easy filling with the side fill port. Indicator light on bottom flashes green for full charge, blue for middle and red when it needs to be re charged. Fast charge only takes approx 20 minutes to completely charge.

1.0 and 1.3ohm coils are included in the kit.

Fire button is on the bottom but auto draw has the same power if you don't like bottom fire buttons.
    KIPO%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5-763_06.jpg

KIPO%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5-763_07.jpg

I have used mine for 2 weeks and have yet to get any spit back so in that regard it is a game changer. Also, have not had any leaking issues.

Comes with a handy lanyard and device is small enough to wear on your neck without being uncomfortable. I use mine when doing yard work.
    KIPO%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85%E9%A1%B5-763_09.jpg

Now to overall impression:
    --would I recommend it to others? Definitely, especially those with small hands or those needing a stealthy device
    --has really good power for such a tiny device
    --fast charge is great
    --no spit back
    --good flavor with the pods and pods are affordably priced
    --nice looking device, variety of colors
    --easy to transport with the lanyard
    --I am not a big fan of bottom fire buttons in general but the auto draw works equally well so you don't have to use the fire button

Hope this has been helpful to anyone considering the Kipo or looking for a small, affordable and powerful little device.

https://store.univapo.com/?product=kipo-kit

Attachments

• k.jpg
      k.jpg
      92.4 KB · Views: 166
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread