The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Review on CigaBuy online vape store

Discussion in 'Cigabuy' started by eldaar, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. eldaar

eldaar Full Member

Jul 11, 2019
    Hi guys, I hope you are doing well.

[​IMG]

Today I want to talk about Cigabuy webshop specialized for selling vape gear and accessories. In my case and my colleagues, we are positively surprised. Every order, cheap or expensive is treated the same, with care and professionalism.

Every package is securely packed so there is a 1% chance for the product to arrive at destination defected. Best practice for every order is to make a video of unpacking the packet when you receive it, so if you get a defected product so you can provide proof.

Also, if your product has some chip fault and doesn't work make a video and send it to Cigabuy's support, they will sort it out for you without problems.

Besides the lowest prices, the best thing that they offer for EU customers is EU warehouse products. Shipping time to EU countries is 5 working days, THAT'S EXCELLENT!

Overall, this is my favorite store for vape equipment, they have the best prices, fastest shipping time and great support! I can't recommend them enough!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Thanks for the review! I order from them often. My only problem is the varying shipping costs. Some have been almost negligible and some have been extremely overpriced shipping to the USA. Even with the shipping costs I still continue to order from them :) One of the best companies I've found.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.