Review:Smoant Naboo Kit With Naboo Sub Ohm Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
This time I gonna recommend you guys one awesome kit from Smoant---Naboo,Well first of all,I have to say it’s so similar to Charon Mini,What do you guys think?

IMG_0114.JPG

I get rainbow verison this time.Most people like rainbow color,So do I.

IMG_0115.JPG

Package Included

§ 1 x Smoant Naboo mod (Battery not included)

§ 1 x Smoant Naboo Atomizer 4ml

§ 1 x Spare Glass Tube 2ml

§ 1 x Extar Mesh Coil

§ 1 x Micro USB Cable

§ 2 x User Manual

§ 1 x Battery Warning Card

§ 1 x Warranty Card

§ 1 x Certificated Card

IMG_0116.JPG

Lock button below the fire button,make sure there’s no mistaken touch when you hold it,cause the up/down button is touch button instead of press button.

IMG_0117.JPG

Colorful line on the back.Nice design.

IMG_0118.JPG

Dual 18650 batteries,make sure the strong wattage.

IMG_0119.JPG

I make a comparasion between naboo and voopoo drag which I use for long time.

IMG_0120.JPG

With the Zinc Alloy material applied.to make the naboo lighter than drag.with dual 18650 batteries installed,it also won’t be heavy in your hand.

IMG_0121.JPG

Five clicks to power on,thress clicks to power off.There’s no need to say that much,all I want to say i love this 2.4 inch big colorful screen ever so much.In this screen.more info can be displayed in the same time.

IMG_0122.JPG

Three clicks to enter the menu,and it’s a clear menu you can use.Two modes for you to choose,In the setting you can change the brightness,the screen type.

Use the up/down button to choose,one click on the fire button to complete your setting,long press to quit the menu.That’s really easy to opperate.

IMG_0125.JPG

This sub ohm tank,mesh coil inside.0.18 ohm,using wattage is between 40w to 80w.Personally I always vape in 60w more or less.And also I do the test in this wattage.Compare to voopoo drag,no matter the flavor or the clouds,the naboo tank are both better than it.

Now it’s available here,if you want to change the kit you use now like me,don’t hesitate to click it.

Wholesale price available:Wholesale

Thanks for reading.

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
I must say this is my goto mod. I have it in rainbow as well. It's by far the most beautiful mod I've seen. No real complaints here.
I do have a question though. Or two. How do we engage the second counter? Also a friend of mine has the Charon and has a puff counter, does the Naboo have one? Can't seem to find either one on mine.

Love this whole kit and the tank is the best flavor tank in my collection that isn't a RDTA....

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
I must say this is my goto mod. I have it in rainbow as well. It's by far the most beautiful mod I've seen. No real complaints here.
I do have a question though. Or two. How do we engage the second counter? Also a friend of mine has the Charon and has a puff counter, does the Naboo have one? Can't seem to find either one on mine.

Love this whole kit and the tank is the best flavor tank in my collection that isn't a RDTA....
Let me check it then will tell you that

Reactions: ranjen617

Justin_ting

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2016
www.ave40.com
Thank you so much. My seconds just stay at zero. Not sure if the Naboo was like the Cheron with the puff counter. My friend has one and I saw hers with it.
Hi,sry for the late reply.
I just check the naboo mod again,Bt i don't find the puff counter function

Reactions: ranjen617

ranjen617

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2014
Somewhere in mid - AL, USA
Hi,sry for the late reply.
I just check the naboo mod again,Bt i don't find the puff counter function
Thank you for trying! Was wondering why that one had it but the Naboo didn't. Maybe that can be a software update in the future.
I figured out the second reader. The unit is just that fast! It immediately goes back to 0.00 sec once you let go of the firing button. Took me a second but I found it!

Love the Naboo mod. This has been a joy to vape on! Can't put it down! :):thumbs:

Reactions: Justin_ting
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread