LewisW295

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
South Glamorgan, Wales
Liquid: Vampire Vape Heisenberg
Nicotine: 6%
Set up: iStick 20w with Aspire CE5 & Kik Protank Adjustable Airflow @ 4.2v

Initial thoughts:

I was wary of the luminous blue liquid at first and the aniseedy smell escaping the confines of the lovely purple bottle. This would be my first delve into the Vampire Vape line.

Taste:

I loaded up a tank of the Heisenberg and was blown away. The taste was very smooth. A mixture of aniseed, fruit and mint that went down cool and left a nice pleasant after taste. The fresh feel in my mouth was also a pleasant sensation and this remained my ADV until about 3 weeks ago.

Hindsight is a Virtue Because...:

Vapers tongue. I quickly experienced vapers tongue due to the tanks I kept plowing through. The morish side of the juice makes vapers tongue a problem as the "flavourless" vape is a slight let down.

9/10

Liquid: Vampire Vape Attraction
Nicotine: 6%
Set up: iStick 20w w/ Mini Nautilus @ 5 - 5.2V

Initial Thoughts:

This liquid was purchased as a filler for the aforementioned "vapers tongue". I wasn't expecting the results.

Taste:

The taste of this liquid was astounding. A very cool vape, nearly ice cold with full airflow open, that had a hint of mild berries to it. Not too fruity and not too plain. Kept my tastebuds on edge. In the last 3 weeks I must of vaped at least 60ml ( the last 20 in the past 7 days on my new Mini Nauti ) and yes, vapers tongue has been an issue but only after a full tank. My ADV currently but out of juice right now. My only complaint being that the flavours don't really shine for me. If the berries were a bit more pronounced...

Hindsight is a Virtue Because...: I simply should of been buying 30ml bottles from the start!

9/10

Both liquids are 70/30 PG/VG.

------------

Hope you enjoyed this review.

All constructive criticism is welcome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread