Review: Vapor Storm FLAME Pod is a bar without ambition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Today we will only spend in the pod company. We haven't done this for a long time. I recommend starting with a simple copy as usual. The next novelty of Vapor Storm cannot boast of anything impressive, let us understand it only for changing or expanding our horizons. Let we see Vapor Storm FLAME Pod kit.
vapor_storm_flame_pod_kit_1100mah_colors.jpg

Parameters
Dimensions: 106 x 19.5 x 19.5mm
Weight: 45g Body
Material: Aluminum Alloy + Plastic
Power: Built-in 1100mAh
Cartridge Capacity: 2.5ml Vaporizer
Resistance:0.6 / 1.2Ω
Output power: up to 25W
Voltage range: 3.5V
Operating mode: Power
Supported resistance: 0.4 - 3.0Ω

The appearance of this pod device has never been so simple-it is a square square bar of the correct size. There is almost no decoration-except for the inscription that can be on the case itself. However, when the sale started (which, by the way, hasn't even happened yet), the developers offered up to ten versions-even old friends can envy this kind of variety.
vapor_storm_flame_pod_kit_1100mah_black.jpg

The capacity of the removable Vapor Storm cartridge is not the largest, it is refilled from the side, but it is actually impossible to track the level of the filled liquid. There are two types of replaceable vaporizers, which are designed for different styles of e-cigarettes. In addition, the developer also talked about adjustable airflow-if so, it might be achieved by rotating the cartridge relative to the main body.

If you would like to get a one right now, you can click here to buy: Vapor Storm Flame Pod Kit 1100mAh

Related vape kits you may like:
oxva origin x near me
aspire deco kit near me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread