SysEx

Apr 23, 2010
Lake Forest
Reviewing: XTREME XV510 ATOMIZER
XtremeVaping Custom Atty

Harware/Software used:
Joye510 & eGo batteries
eliquids VG & PG: Rath, DeKang, Janty, DIY

I recently got my hands(&liquid) on an Xtreme vaping Custom Resistance Atomizer and decided to do a review on it since I haven't seen too many LR Atomizers in this ohm range. Most LR atomizers ohm out @ ~1.5, while these ohm out @ ~1.9.

I received it 1 week ago and have used it exclusively with my Joye510 & eGo batteries and I must say I'm quite impressed. (I did do a few comparison sessions between the stock atomizers Janty/DURA/510/LR)

Bridge/Atty:
SLB style, so there is the metal ring around the bridge, as well as the bridge being slightly larger than a Gen. Joye. I can get about 3-4 drops in w/o worry of leakage and yield a good 12-14 draws of consistent flavor/vapor before needing to re-drip. Vapor production cuts off quickly when it's time to re-drip which is a great indicator for me as opposed to vaping some burnt wick or gunk build up with some of my other attys.

Throat Hit and Vapor:
Both are great! There's a nice warm kick to the TH and Vapor production is what I would expect; given the liquids I have. No complaints whatsoever, except to say that I've been neglecting all my other atomizers since I started using this one. TH better than stock510, but arguably on par with 1.5LRs.

1.9ohm Resistance:
I noticed these get just slightly hotter than a stock 510 atomizer and less so when compared to a 1.5ohm stock LR. It does heat up the liquid quickly so long and short draws still give a good TH and Vapor without burning the liquid, despite the subtle sizzling sound (which is kind of a nice lil effect). I've been putting mine through several stress-tests and it's still going strong after a week of regular-heavy vaping. I think 1.9ohm may also provide for a slightly longer life-span compared to the 1.5ohm but can't really say for sure. (I've burnt out 2 1.5 LR's in the past in less than a week, but at the same time I can't say they the difference in vaping-experiences between the two is that great)

Additional Notes:
They come with a two-piece cartridge, but only 1 of the 2 pieces (as seen in the pic below). While this is great for me since I drip, if you use cart-filler of some sort, be aware that part of the cartridge is not included.

Customer Service is great, shipping is fast. If you've purchased from Levy@ XtremeVaping then you know this, if not, you won't be disappointed.

Price:
Can't complain. Less than LR & Stock 510s you'll find most anywhere else.

Packaging
XV-510side.jpg

XV Print
XV-510Standing.jpg

Inside/Bridge:
XV-510Atty.jpg

***The views expressed in this review are the opinions of mine and mine alone. I am not affiliated with XtremeVaping***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread