REVIEW YOUR REGULATED MOD AFTER 8 MONTHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swoop03

Vaping Yinzer
Sep 28, 2018
Southwest PA, USA, Earth
vape" data-source="post: 20941561" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Vic vape said:
What I have learned so far from this thread, is that I'm unlucky.

I made it to your post here and had the same thought. My only working mod in the last 4.5 years is my pulse 80w. *hastily knocks on wood* it's my only mod at the moment. Not good not good. I'm in the market for one but cant find anything I like.

I've had a pico 50w, pico squeeze, Kbox mini, aspire speeder, smok triple battery thing (I cant remember the name gx300? Idk..) and a handful of regulated tube and pen style mods. The aspire and smok just stopped working. Wouldn't power on, same with the pens and tubes. The picos and the kanger autofire as soon as you put a battery in them. I've only ever dropped the aspire once, none of the others were dropped. I'm fairly careful with my stuff. Moneys hard to come by unfortunately.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
My oldest is a mech , 7 years and still works fine. My oldest reg is a provari which is almost 7 years old and still works fine. After that it's a couple of vapor shark dna 30's which are maybe 5 years old and although the paint is all messed up, they still work perfectly. Next are some stratums I own, one being 3 years old and is absolutely perfect. The only mod (if you call it that) that died on me was a mini volt, all the rest have lasted me very well. I have a bunch of others too that are old and never had issues, guess I'm just lucky, but I don't really buy alot of popular models I see here

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
"REVIEW YOUR REGULATED MOD AFTER 8 MONTHS"

Aspire Zelos
Still works flawlessly. Battery life seems to be pretty much unchanged.
It has scratches and marks on it from being, umm, scratched and marked.
I kinda wish it failed early on so I could justify to myself buying much cooler and more expensive mod's, but it doesnt fail, it just works for me every day, dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread