Reviewers needed: Vaporesso Revenger X Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlleyKat

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2011
Seattle, WA
Hi team, sorry it took me a little while to get going with this. We've decided that the Vaporesso Revenger X is a good one to get started with, looks like it could be a great kit, but that's up to you to let us know!

If you would be interested in reviewing the kit for vaping.com please put your hand up by posting below and I'll draw 3 lucky names and ship the kits out early next week. If it doesn't interest you, don't worry there will be another chance very soon!

@cooladdict
@Equality 7-2521
@benley73
@Irigco
@Nikthastik
@Sthelenoriginal
@Johntodd
@Jennifer Batchelor
@Sndylen
@catilley1092
@Kdiaz01
@Truthdog
@Mhester3
@speedemon
@5cardstud
@jfcooley
@Antbony Pippa
@Jenn Perry
@Bulldog44
@diabolique
@Reeversong
@rollersk4te
@AlleyKat
@stols001
@Vaping.illuminati
@Bdubd

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am guessing that Charles was one of the reviewers. If so, it was a great review! Mine was put up after a week of use under Nathan if anyone wants to check it out.

Revenger X Kit
Great review! Thank you for posting the link. I have had mine for a week as well. I am SO glad I ordered one!!! The X is the first true "upgrade" I have had of a mod. I am also in love with how it locks the settings. I think ALL mods should do this! It's also really cool that the mod reads the coil and sets resistance for you. I was shocked that the settings it chose were so great. I did end up turning mine down a couple of watts eventually, though. I am always looking for the best flavor and vapor for the lowest setting just to save a few minutes a day of battery life. :D

Reactions: stols001

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I threw a Zeus RTA on mine and used the temp control for a week. That really saved the battery life vs VW mode. I would say that the temp control was comparable to my Voopoo DRAG, though I didn't get the same battery life that I was used to with the DRAG.

Were you able to use the same temp settings for the Drag and the X? I haven't tested the NRG tank on the X with different mods yet.

Reactions: stols001

Nicklemile

Apr 11, 2018
North Dakota
I threw a Zeus RTA on mine and used the temp control for a week. That really saved the battery life vs VW mode. I would say that the temp control was comparable to my Voopoo DRAG, though I didn't get the same battery life that I was used to with the DRAG.
I should look in to temp-control also. save charging time..
Does the flavor change for you?

Reeversong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2017
Apex, NC USA
I should look in to temp-control also. save charging time..
Does the flavor change for you?

The flavor is pretty much consistent. With TC you have a straight draw. With VW you tend to breath in harder and softer depending on how you want it to taste. It is just a matter of learning what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread