Reviewers wanted! I'm looking for people who review e-liquid and e-cigs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanS

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 1, 2008
    Portland, OR USA
    I would like to get some reviews of my e-liquid, later I may need some e-cig reviews. Right now we will focus on the e-liquid.

If you have ever done a e-cigarette related review please reply to this post and let me know what kind of reviews you do, ie. video, written?

You can also post links to reviews you have done, your youtube channel, website, or anything else that relates to reviews you have done.

I will then contact you and get your mailing address to send you e-liquid.

I would like to have at least 10 people do a review of my e-liquid.

Thanks,

Nathan
    True Vapor E-Cigarettes

ls1chris

ECF Veteran
    Mar 22, 2011
    kentucky
    Hey nathan i have not had the chance to do many reviews as i am still Newer to the Vape world.I have been at it for 4-5 months now but i have offered up my Honest opinion and Thoughts on juices to many.One review i have done Recently is linked Below.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquids/186357-nite-lite-vapor.html

Although i may be a newer Vaper, if you needed any help i would be more than glad to help.Hopefully soon i can get a few vids linked up on youtube of a couple Reviews i have done .

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 7, 2010
    Ohio
    I review various liquids on ecf. If I don't see a review, I like to add one myself. I'm not a fan of seeing the same reviews for the same products over and over. I like to introduce new reviews for those that want to see. I also am a dead honest reviewer. Even if I don't like a flavor I may still appreciate it's originality and quality. Some liquids are awful and others just aren't my style. I'll link some of my reviews on here. I'd love to do this. Thanks

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquids/198291-kick-bass-vapor-ry4.html#post3473256

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquids/193383-want2vape-managua.html#post3346413

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquids/187989-kick-bass-vapor-peach-sweet-tea.html#post3212834

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/standard-e-cigarettes/184931-jazz-cartopipe.html#post3138894

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Arkansas
    I havent done any juice reviews but i have tried 100's of different flavors from various venders. I kicked around the idea of doing some reviews because I own or have owned a lot of the more popular mods. I would be more than happy to do some written reviews. I can try them on different voltages with different hardware. If you need my help just let me know.

Thanks,
    Wesley

redheadone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 2, 2011
    North Carolina
    I have done several reviews before. My u-tube channel is the same as here. I would really like to do a review of your products. I will do a good job for you I don't think you would be dissappointed I have also been a tester so I have a liitle experinece. I would really like to do this. Thanks for the opportunity

I have done reviews for BreezeSmoke on both juices and on new vaping units. I have also done reviews for various DIYers at volcano's website. I am totally honest and will not give a good review unless it is warranted. If I have negative feedback I try to explain exactly what my problem is. I would welcome an opportunity to review for you.

hairball

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    I'm not really a great writer but I'm going to suggest someone who will give you an unbiased opinion about your juices. I'm recommending him without his permission...LOL...but I'm sure he would do it.

pbusardo - this is a link to one of many video reviews he's done. He even reviewed crab juice by bluemistvaping.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 16, 2011
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    I'm not really a great writer but I'm going to suggest someone who will give you an unbiased opinion about your juices. I'm recommending him without his permission...LOL...but I'm sure he would do it.

pbusardo - this is a link to one of many video reviews he's done. He even reviewed crab juice by bluemistvaping.

+1

He's honest, informative, and entertaining.

NathanS

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 1, 2008
    Portland, OR USA
    Don't worry if I haven't contacted you or responded to PM's. I'm going to see if more people respond over the next few days and then I will PM the people I choose to do reviews. I will probably send some people more than others so I can send samples out to more people.

Thanks to everyone who has responded so far, I hope to see more responses.

valtergomes

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 26, 2011
    Portugal, Braga
    www.ohmyvape.com
    Hello there!

Im reviewing some products from all over to the Portuguese Community of Vapers ( PtVapers.com ).
    Im also a sub-section moderator on the forum.

You can check some of my videos on:
    YouTube - ‪valtergomesghk's Channel‬‏

The reviews I do are on Portuguese, in order to fill the Portuguese Community of Vapers needs. If you feel like needing a Portuguese reviewer, throw me a PM :D

I have done video reviews for companies, but they were mailed in, not put online- I also have done surveys and msytery shopping until I just got burned out on it. I live in a small town and can only pretend to buy a dryer from LOwes so many times before they fiqure it out.... LOL I am a member of bzzagent also-

Also, I give my honest opinion on everything.... (Are they asleep yet?)

DarthVper

ECF Veteran
    May 26, 2011
    Fort Meade, MD
    I'm still new to vaping but I've tried quite a few juices from multiple vendors. I haven't posted fancy youtube videos, and have posted few reviews on here, but I do try to review the very best and very worst flavors I try on the vendor's websites. One I have posted in this forum can be found here. I'd like to see what you have to bring into the mix :)

jt76542

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2010
    Victorville, CA United States
    I would be more then happy to knock out some reviews for you. I will leave a link to my YT channel where most of them or stored. I have a few up on Vape TV as well.

I have done reviews for PSV, Madvapes, Southern Ambrosia, Indy Vapor Shop and Void Mist. Those reviews contain Juice, Vendor and PV reviews.

Link: YouTube - ‪jt76542's Channel‬‏

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread