• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Reviews and questions about Fast Tech products....nothing else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob4092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
USA
Starting a thread for people to provide reviews of Fast Tech products as well as questions about other Fast Tech items you are thinking of purchasing.

Please keep shipping, return, purchase experiences, etc., out of this thread. Reviews and questions only.

I will start. Love 90% of what I have ordered from Fast Tech. Just be warned the coils they advertise do not always fit vivi Nova's even though they say they will. I ordered 8 different sizes of heads and zero fit the vivi Nova's I purchased from Fast Tech.

Regarding the vivi Nova's. Be careful when ordering. None of them are the same size, fitment, etc. They are all different so you cannot swap parts, etc. This became problematic for me when I took them all apart at once and soaked them. When I put the parts back together, I realized the parts were not interchangeable. Took me forever to get them to all match up. I just ended up tossing them. I never realized one vivi Nova item listed on Fast Tech was different from another. If you purchase any vivi Nova's be sure to order them all from the same item number so they match up. I made the mistake of ordering different item numbers and then realized they don't match.

None of the liquids have taste to me except the Liqua's. Don't waste your time on the others. The Liqua's are superb and some of the best tasting juice I have tried anywhere. Menthol and mint is incredible!!!!!!

Got two Vamo's from them. The stainless was DOA. The chrome has been excellent! Love the look, ability to use different battery sizes and the vape is incredible.

Their 1300mh ego batteries are incredible. Last all day with chain vaping. The tiny 450mh and 650mh also work extremely well and last a very long time!

Purchased the grey 18650 batteries...love them! Also purchased the Ultrafire 18350 batteries. Love them!

Very unhappy with their iClear 30's. I got juice in my mouth when vaping. Tried fixing it in a variety of ways. Never worked!

Glen Snyder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

STLJohnny

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
MO
I recently ordered 30 evod heads as rebuilding them is easy but i just got bored of doing it. @ a qty of 5(5packs) or more they are $4.09 which you wont find that price anywhere. So far I have used 3 heads all are @ the ohm rating advertised and I was expecting some duds that tasted burnt but so far so good.

I was also at a flea market recently and they had this glass tank looks like a lantern it was $2 and not to my surprise it didnt work the 1st two pulls almost fried my throat. I was very happy I found a head on fasttech it was called EE2 I believe so now I can try that new tank out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread