Revolver 650 and 1300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huffin & Puffin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
South Shore Massachusetts
The revolver is another hit here at the Huffin & Puffin free range e-cig ranch.;)

Mrs. Puffin and I have really been enjoying the versatility that these batts offer with the rebuildable crystal carts.

“I want to tell you” that an ecig you can have with you “here, there and everywhere”, even on a “yellow submarine”, has never been so versatile.:D

When I mentioned to Mrs Huffin that I would “love you to” give this a try “she said she said” that she had found the combinations that she enjoys and didn’t need to try anything else.:glare:

After trying the Revolver 1300 with a 2.4 ohm I could see the look of “I got to get you into my life “on her face but still decided to order a 650 to give it a try.

Well “good day sunshine” this fit her hand perfectly.:)

She understands now that “tomorrow never knows” and every day even if “I’m only sleeping” the evolution of the ecig marches on.:D

There is equipment and kits I would recommend “for no one.”:mad:

The Revolvers versatility and quality gives me the confidence to recommend these to everyone from the “taxman”, to “Eleanor Rigby”.

Next week I see” Dr Robert” {really} last name withheld and he is always amazed that it has been 3 ½ years of ol Huffin being off the butts.:toast:

I really could in no way figure out out to work in "and your bird could sing", however ...:glare:

This last summer I had a Riva with a 901 in my pocket and I spent a little too much time in a position that was depressing the on/off switch.

Well; after that puppy heated up enough to burn through my pocket and then the leg of my pants branding me:ohmy: a little to the left I could of changed the title to "and your bird could scream":evil:

The 5 click on off switch comes in real handy:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread