Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Good review.

I've got one now and my feelings are similar. "OK" vapor production.. nothing to write home about. Certainly not the "Nikko Class" vapor that I saw in a different video. Still scratching my head about that one.

But.. I will say this... drip on the thing and you can get clouds of vapor! So that leads me to believe that I have a wicking issue that I can't seem to resolve.

And I'm not sure if the PCC is really as smart as it would like us to believe. I charge a battery in the PCC... some time later (like an hour) I will come back and press and hold the button. The light will turn green... and then red. That tells me that it is charging the battery again, as if it didn't fully charge it the first time. Hmmm....

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Ahhh... I see that posts that I made during the forum server change-out disappeared into the ether.

Anyway, I was still having wicking issues with my new unit, so I went for the PTB mod in the cartridge. So far that has made all the difference in the world and I am getting "Nikko Class" vapor out of the unit. I still find myself tapping the PV onto the back of my other hand (LED end first) which appears to jostle the fluid down to the atty.

kevbow

Unregistered Supplier
May 27, 2009
CT
teatimeliquid.com
Ahhh... I see that posts that I made during the forum server change-out disappeared into the ether.

Anyway, I was still having wicking issues with my new unit, so I went for the PTB mod in the cartridge. So far that has made all the difference in the world and I am getting "Nikko Class" vapor out of the unit. I still find myself tapping the PV onto the back of my other hand (LED end first) which appears to jostle the fluid down to the atty.
I have gone to the fluval foam mod....it's like a new e-cig......lots of vapor and a decent throat hit. Remember....not fluval but fluval foam....$6.99 at petco.....:)

anim8r

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
DC
Nice review MoobyGhost (as usual). Pretty straightforward review and I agree with most of it.

I seem to get more vapor than you are in the vid, but I've been using these for 5 days now (I've only had to charge my PCC once so far) so maybe it's just how I hit them.

I have to say, these are pretty flavorful. I swap my vaping between two brands of e-cigs and the basic carts for the revolver are downright tasty.

I need to up the nic content though and as soon as I get my new carts I'll probably return the other brand and look into a prodigy as my second device.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
That's odd. I know someone else who got the revolver and theirs worked fine too. But I seen on another forum a few people had bad batteries. Maybe that was the problem.

Uh.. no. Batteries are fine. That's why I did the dripping test. Ruled out a bad battery or atty. It was/is a liquid delivery problem.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
I'll tell ya... I've learned one unfortunate little trick on these units. Don't accidentally "blow" anywhere near the mouthpiece. Just the lightest puff turns my auto battery on.... and it won't shut back off (unless you take a hit off of the PV). It will just sit there and cook away.....

Well dam, thats nice to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread