• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Revolver's Take 1: of EVERYTHING Video Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am not sure what model e-cig these are but I thought I would throw this out here. Maybe we should enter this contest as a group? I know video editing and have everything I need to edit and make a video look decently produced. I have a camera but it is not a great one. I figured if we won we could use the stuff for our monthly get togethers. Any thoughts?

Revolver's Take 1: of EVERYTHING Video Contest

Revolver Electronic Cigarettes is excited to announce the “Take 1: of EVERYTHING” Video Contest.

To enter: Create a video that has electronic cigarettes as the theme. You don't have to be a Revolver user or even a vaper. You can tell us why you want to start vaping. Film a music video. Do a mockumentary. Write a Revolver song. Introduce total strangers to vaping. You can make up a science fiction story where e-cigs save the planet. You can be as outrageous as you like. We don't care! Just be entertaining and convince us you should win.

Upload your video to YouTube with the tag “Revolver Electronic Cigarettes” and post a link on the Revolver Forum (Revolvercig.com - The Forum • Home) or email the link to take1@revolvercig.com. You can also mail a copy of your video to Revolver Take 1 Contest, PO Box 10, Blissfield, MI 49228.

How far are you willing to go to win???

The Prize: The winning video will be rewarded with one of every item in the Revolver store (Revolvercig.com). This includes:
1 of each kit
1 of each accessory
1 of each cartridge flavor (1 strength)
1 10mL bottle of each eLiquid flavor (1 strength)
The total value of the prize is worth more than $1000!

Submissions will be accepted from August 30 – October 22, 2010. Entries will be posted to a poll on the Revolver Forum. Popular vote will determine the winner. The winner will be announced on October 31, 2010.

Contest details can be found at Revolver's Take 1: OF EVERYTHING! Contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread