Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
Hey Noah,

When they start storming the castle, and you know they will as soon as someone claims you don't like Green Eggs and Ham or whatever new drama there is tomorrow, Please do NOT panic and pour boiling vats of "Rich" Ecopure on them. Go ahead and use the fresh if you have to, but save the "Rich" for me because I am not even gonna pretend I am not selfish about it,
Thanks

(Disclaimer: I am In NO way claiming Eco Pure is made with Green Eggs and Ham, or was manufactured by Dr. Seuss, but I would vape it in a box with a fox wearing sox)

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Hello everyone,....new to the vaping world but started with my 510 kit from innovapor.....love it and love innovapors CS....but i dont like the eco pure flavor....i dunno why...everyone else seems to love it....but i dunno it just tastes.....funny.....is it cuz im new and dumb? lol....but hey more for you guys right??? VAPE ON!

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
Give it a few days, try something else, go back to it, If you still don't like it you can send it to me. Seriously the first day I did not like it, then realized it was overpowered by the primer stuff on the atomizer, now its all good. I still like to try other flavors, but the Rich flavor is the one I carry around with me. It makes me happy

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
I have some other liquid from NUVAPE that i like...i still have the filled carts from innovaper that i have to use, and if i still dont like it you can have my other brand new ecopure bottles....i will let you know, i used to live in KCMO a while back....so you will be first to know lol....maybe it was the primer stuff though...

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
Thanks, I could not taste the pre-filled carts, but I put my blank 901 carts on the 510 the first day because I like the tips better and filled it from the bottle, they fit kind of tight but work really well (also works well with the new atts but don't tell anyone it would spoil the drama) forget KC if your in Honolulu, I will come get it ~lol

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
Im just glad to not be a part of that drama....
A: i got old atty with old carts...or
B: got the new atty with new carts that fit....yay....or
C: they are just crying....boo....
lol i get paid to be here....not much of a VACATION if you have to work here but hey, take what you can get right?? lol...stationed at Pearl Harbor....kinda neat experience. But yea, ill make sure to inform you if i REALLY dont like it....or maybe i just had a bad taste from those nasty analogs haha....

tlc

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Appleton WI
I also love the Rich Ecoure! Is it just me, or does anyone else notice you don't have to top off as much with the Ecopure? Just seems I can vape longer than with PG liquid. Maybe I'm just Abby Normal.

DNCMenteer... you just started vaping, so you need time for your taste buds to adjust. Set the Rich aside for awhile and come back to it later. You will probably find it tastes completely different than when you first tried it.

DNCMenteer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Honolulu, HI
DNCMenteer... you just started vaping, so you need time for your taste buds to adjust. Set the Rich aside for awhile and come back to it later. You will probably find it tastes completely different than when you first tried it.

Mebbeee....i hope so, id like to like it, lol i mean...every one else does....im just going to blame it on the analogs....they seem to cause all of the other problems so why not just add one more to their list of reasons to hate them:p

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I also love the Rich Ecoure! Is it just me, or does anyone else notice you don't have to top off as much with the Ecopure? Just seems I can vape longer than with PG liquid. Maybe I'm just Abby Normal.

I think it lasts longer. VG is thicker than PG, so that probably has something to do with it.

Lissa G.

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2009
Kansas City MO
www.myspace.com
DNCMenteer.... LOL... I feel bad now, never give in to peer pressure, you can vape whatever you like in my 510 clubhouse. I spent a lot of time reading the forums when I first started last month, wasted a lot of money with things that did not work for ME (stress that) but I have not had a cigarette in 40 days!!! after 20 years, that feels good. The 510 WORKS, with the Rich its great, no problems with my pcc, guess I am lucky.

I don't care if its made by Keebler elves, I just don't want to have to order it from the UK, I am sure it would get here faster if IV sent it by pack mule. Maybe not, But like I said I am selfish, I like having a place to get it HERE.

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
I liked it too, but I think it gobbed up my atomizer. The cartridge looked like maple syrup after I put it in.....but it did taste good. Maybe it's because I dripped it over Tennessee Cured and didn't start fresh? Anyone else have this problem? It will probably be my next preferred vape if JC doesn't get VG in the next week....

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
You just dont want me to give in to peer pressure so you can have my ecopure!!!:p I like my nuvape juice, love my 510, and have a blu waiting for me in my mailbox....only way life could be better is if i like my blu, which im having my doubts lol.......now if only i could find a 510 pcc.....:(

I got my 510pcc here PCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread