Status
Not open for further replies.

RamShot Rowdy

Battery Police
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Oklahoma, USA
So recently I saw Rip Trippers video about the Right To Vape Campaign. Now I'm not a huge Rip Trippers fan, and I know people have mixed feelings about him, but I do subscribe to his channel on YouTube. But the fact is, the money from this campaign is going to the AVA and R2BSF. In case you haven't noticed, the FDA is destroying vaping. In a few years, vaping as we know it, will be gone. I'm proud to be smoke free for 4 years now thanks to vaping. So this stuff matters, it's saving lives. We all need to pitch in and help keep the vaping industry and it's innovation free and available to all people who want to kick the habit.

Rip Trippers set a goal of $250,000 for this campaign, and so far it has raised over $200,000. So what's wrong with all of this? Well this $200,000 was raised from only 1,161 people and companies. There are millions of vapers out there, hell Rip has over 700,000 subscribers alone. So where is everyone? Do they not care? Do you want the government to force you to go back to smoking tobacco? This campaign should have raised 2 million dollars by now, but only a little over 1,000 have even bothered to donate.

There are no excuses, I managed to donate $100 to the campaign and I've had one of the worst years of my life. My family of 3 gets by on around 35K per year. I ended up in the emergency room in June due to some health problems, then lost my 23 year old daughter in a car accident in August. This year has been a ..... so far, but I still gave $100 to the Right To Vape Campaign because it means something. I'm not asking everyone give $100, I know some people are hit with hard times, but if 1/2 the vapers out there gave even $1 it would be huge.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm so dismayed by people sitting on the sidelines while our right to vape is destroyed by government bureaucracy.

The Right To Vape Campaign: https://www.generosity.com/fundraising/right-to-vape-campaign-benefiting-ava-and-r2bsf

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
So recently I saw Rip Trippers video about the Right To Vape Campaign. Now I'm not a huge Rip Trippers fan, and I know people have mixed feelings about him, but I do subscribe to his channel on YouTube. But the fact is, the money from this campaign is going to the AVA and R2BSF. In case you haven't noticed, the FDA is destroying vaping. In a few years, vaping as we know it, will be gone. I'm proud to be smoke free for 4 years now thanks to vaping. So this stuff matters, it's saving lives. We all need to pitch in and help keep the vaping industry and it's innovation free and available to all people who want to kick the habit.

Rip Trippers set a goal of $250,000 for this campaign, and so far it has raised over $200,000. So what's wrong with all of this? Well this $200,000 was raised from only 1,161 people and companies. There are millions of vapers out there, hell Rip has over 700,000 subscribers alone. So where is everyone? Do they not care? Do you want the government to force you to go back to smoking tobacco? This campaign should have raised 2 million dollars by now, but only a little over 1,000 have even bothered to donate.

There are no excuses, I managed to donate $100 to the campaign and I've had one of the worst years of my life. My family of 3 gets by on around 35K per year. I ended up in the emergency room in June due to some health problems, then lost my 23 year old daughter in a car accident in August. This year has been a ..... so far, but I still gave $100 to the Right To Vape Campaign because it means something. I'm not asking everyone give $100, I know some people are hit with hard times, but if 1/2 the vapers out there gave even $1 it would be huge.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm so dismayed by people sitting on the sidelines while our right to vape is destroyed by government bureaucracy.

The Right To Vape Campaign: https://www.generosity.com/fundraising/right-to-vape-campaign-benefiting-ava-and-r2bsf
Without names, can I share this? Well written...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia

Words cannot describe how sorry I am to hear about the lose of your daughter.

Like you, I am also surprised that there has not been more money donated to the fund. Unfortunately, I think some of it has to do with Rip's reputation in the vaping community. With that said, the cause is very important, and I hope more people do their part by donating. Thank you @RamShot Rowdy for donating much more than your share!

Reactions: MMW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread