Not open for further replies.

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
Hey Guys,

This is a dual voltage magnum with a ring of blue LEDs, I cant seem to remember where I got the idea for the LED's, anyway, the LED's are behind a machined nylon ring to help defuse the light so its not so bright. Has all the standard features. Sorry to say that this was mass produced in the quantity of 1 ,so it will retail for $450.00+shipping......:D

Specs:

Style: magnum
Finish: black
LED: (Ring-o-led) style
connector: 510 recessed
bushing: polished aluminum
manual switch: Yes (Red switch cap)
battery: 14500,17500,18500,2Xcr2/3v
voltage: 3.7v / 6v
on/off: rear switch

Cheers

Cisco...

Last edited:

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
Hey Guys,

This is a dual voltage magnum with a ring of blue LEDs, I cant seem to remember where I got the idea for the LED's, anyway, the LED's are behind a machined nylon ring to help defuse the light so its not so bright. Has all the standard features. Sorry to say that this was mass produced in the quantity of 1 ,so it will retail for $450.00+shipping......:D
$450??? it's not even made out of gold!

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
"I cant seem to remember where I got the idea for the LED's,"
hardy har har har, you funny guy cisco.
does it come with a keychain lanyard?
nice one dood!

Yes It does!! and for $450.00 I throw in a few batteries and attys and maybe even a charger and a bottle of juice, and if you really nice I will include a little plastic case to hold your batteries, and if your really really nice I 'll ship it priority...............:D

Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
O.K., so for 450 bucks I get the whorishly gaudy flashlight, the batteries, the charger, the attys, the juice, the keychain lanyard, the 18 year old ......, and priority shipping, can you throw in some whistle tip 510 mouthpieces and change the color of the LED's to purple?

I will give you all that, and I will put a different color LED in every hole...........Deal?

Cisco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread