Rio Red penstyle question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexi

ECF Veteran
Can one of the more experienced of you go look, or if you have one let me know this. He has a Rio Red penstyle cigg, I LOVE this red one. I want one & all I can find are black & white. Can you tell if this is an 801, (meaning the batteries & atomizers would be interchangable with other's 801 penstyles). I want an 801 penstyle, but want one I can always swap out a battery or atomizer if I have to. I read he is moving & might not be online much to read mail or answer questions for a few days.

Hugs in advance,
Teresa

500KV

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2009
Chattanooga
Can one of the more experienced of you go look, or if you have one let me know this. He has a Rio Red penstyle cigg, I LOVE this red one. I want one & all I can find are black & white. Can you tell if this is an 801, (meaning the batteries & atomizers would be interchangable with other's 801 penstyles). I want an 801 penstyle, but want one I can always swap out a battery or atomizer if I have to. I read he is moving & might not be online much to read mail or answer questions for a few days.

Hugs in advance,
Teresa

Teresa..I have a black Rio and the BE112 batteries and atomizers I ordered from China work just fine.
Both are 801 Penstyles.
Don't think you'll have a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread