Riskee juice makes my clothes smell

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Everytime lately that I vape Riskee, My clothes,skin and hair smells bad.
Either my sense of smell is better or my imagination. It smells to me like old urine. Its a bad smell to me. I love the juice and hate the smell.
I have to take a shower. I took one this morning and now another before bedtime. Have anyone had this to happen to them?

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Either my sense of smell is better or my imagination. It smells to me like old urine. Its a bad smell to me. I love the juice and hate the smell.
I have to take a shower. I took one this morning and now another before bedtime. Have anyone had this to happen to them?

Take a shower, wash your hair, and vape naked. Works every time.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Rejoice, I have the same problem! I don't care really, I love RY4 too much. But hubby can smell it when I have just vaped RY4. He says I smell like pipe tobacco. This from a guy who is vaping AND smoking marlboro's.
When I go out I just use one of my other flavors and no one notices.
I think it's funny he never said a thing when I smoked analogs.

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
Rejoice, I have the same problem! I don't care really, I love RY4 too much. But hubby can smell it when I have just vaped RY4. He says I smell like pipe tobacco. This from a guy who is vaping AND smoking marlboro's.
When I go out I just use one of my other flavors and no one notices.
I think it's funny he never said a thing when I smoked analogs.

Mary,my hubby saids the same thing. He only smokes analogs. Oh well, I love the riskee juice and I quess I will have to take more showers:(

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee

I think maybe if it's that bad, you should send it to me and let me check it out. I'll sample it and get back with you. Please make sure there is adequate test supply. :lol:

Sorry, ...I LOVE Riskee! :wub: It surely couldn't make me or my clothes smell any worse than cigarettes used to.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
My doctor told me today my mix smelled good. She said it smell like powder or perfume.
She always know when I have been vaping in her exam room. I saw a thread about smell here while back so, I asked her opinion this time.

I replied in one of those threads. There is a definite smell. Like I said before, it's not a bad or offensive smell, but it's there. I can tell if someone is vaping around me. I've smelled it on a couple of flights, but couldn't find the source. The vaper was very discrete. (as was I)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread