Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hey, Kona!

We have these.... they just havn't been added to the shop yet.

Who else wants one?
The more chatter we stir up, the sooner I bet they go on the website!

Do these kits come with a wall charger....the description on website says only about a usb charger, but nothing about a wall charger..
tia
:)

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
From the website:

"Presented in a presentation box with full colour manual, this kit is suited to vapers of all experience levels.

* 1 x 1100mAh Battery
* 2 x 510 Atomizer - 2.2 ohm resistance
* 1 x USB Fast Charger
* 1 x USB Mains Plug (US)
* 10 x Blank Carts
* 1 x Atomizer Cone "

And no... they are more like the EGO at a constant 3.4v.

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Whoops, I got this info a little too late:

Please note: It is important to screw the battery in to the charger (that is not plugged in to a power source) before plugging the charger in the mains or computer USB for charging.

:facepalm:

I must confess, I've left the charger plugged in after charging and then just screwed the battery on the charger while it was plugged in when I needed to charge again. I never noticed any difference. I want to know why. Can someone explain please?

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
I must confess, I've left the charger plugged in after charging and then just screwed the battery on the charger while it was plugged in when I needed to charge again. I never noticed any difference. I want to know why. Can someone explain please?

Me too, altho' I did recently read that you shouldn't... it's just so easy to leave it all in place...

ccclady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
Northeast USA

I just noticed the same thing recently and wondered why too? I hope I haven't damaged any of my Riva batts by doing this, although they seem to be working fine so far...

Doorknob

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2011
41.2411° N, 77.0014° W
I am no genius when it comes to electricity, but common sense thinking tells me that if you screw your battery on while the charger is plugged in, there is the possibility of before it making a complete connection it throwing an arc possibly shorting out the battery or any components that are contained within. Much like the sparks from plugging in a vacuum cleaner when the power switch is turned on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread