Riva 510 SE - Special Edition or the Riva 510 is there a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steeldragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Orlando, FL
The main difference in the Riva 510 and the Se verson is the color accents. The SE(special edition) have chrome accents instead of gold accents the traditional Riva's have. The Riva SE were the first to maintain a 3.7 across the board but with the new batteries. They are both true 3.7 volts compared to the Ego at 3.2 or 3.3 level.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hi, I'm not a dragon, but I happen to know the answer...:p

I asked Ty the very same question just a few days ago. He said that at this time, their entire stock should be 3.7v, with a possible exception of some older kits.

He told me to put a note in the order box and ask specifically for a true 3.7v Riva. He can make sure you get the correct voltage.

He's a nice guy.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Yup.

I like the eGo-T type B tanks much better than the type A. The flavor is cleaner and more pronounced. They work fine on my eGos, but they really shine on 3.7v. However, the 510-Ts that I'm currently vaping do much better on the eGos. The atties are small and tend to heat up too much on 3.7v.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
None. Zero, zip, nada. There is some condensation on the surface of the tank, but that's not ejuice.

I think they tweaked the big ones a bit. They are really nice. However, the flavor of the 510-ts is almost like dripping. My main gripe with those is the size of the tanks... 0.5ml. That's just awful. There is a larger tank available, 0.7 ml, but it's not Joye.

Let me find the link. Hang on. I want Ty to look at them, too.

There you go:

10pc empty Flat tip XL tank cartridges compatible with Joye 510-T - Joye 510-T tank cartridges Heaven Gifts

Ty, looky here....^ What do you think?

Last edited:

renstyle

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Boone, Iowa
OK I'm confused...

What's all this talk about badgers???

OK, now I'M confused. Who mentioned Badgers? I know you're from Wisconsin and all. :)

Just to be on the safe side, I'd pony up the extra $4.40 and get the SE, if you were hedging. I personally prefer the silver/chrome accents to the gold color, so it's a no-brainer if I was in your shoes.

Last edited:

ISBN

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Happy Dale Sanatorium
OK, now I'M confused. Who mentioned Badgers? I know you're from Wisconsin and all. :)

Just to be on the safe side, I'd pony up the extra $4.40 and get the SE, if you were hedging. I personally prefer the silver/chrome accents to the gold color, so it's a no-brainer if I was in your shoes.

"Badgers we don't need no stinking badgers..."

And YES China is way out of my league at this point :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread