The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Riva 901 options; I'm tired of dripping or drying too quickly

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by wutzthedeal, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. wutzthedeal

wutzthedeal Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2010
    SE VA
    What is a good option for a more maintenance-free vape with the Riva 901? I'm using the LR atty and it's great, but I'm either adding 4 or 5 drops every 5 mins or I'm adding 8 or so to a cartridge every 5 to 10 mins. There must be a better way; I'd prefer not to have any huge, gaudy mods hanging on my e-cig like a tank but I may consider. What would you veterans do?

2. Natalia

Natalia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 27, 2010
    California
    I have Riva 901's from Liberty Flights and use kr808 cartomizers on them. Depending on the carto, sometimes you have to twist, untwist, twist, repeat a few times to get the carto to thread all the way down. V4L Wow's fit nicely, as do Volt and Kanger cartos.

If you find you're having problems with other 808 cartos, you can get a 901-808 adapter from Good Prophets, Liberty Flights, or MadVapes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.