luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Vendor: River Bottom Fog Sauce 12mg
Liquid: Porch Rocker
Description: This is a Naturally Extracted Tobacco. There are no flavor additives of any kind in this juice. The ingredients are: Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Nicotine, and Naturally Extracted Tobacco. It is pre-steeped for 3 weeks before the sale and will get better and better as time goes on. This is the finest NET you can get. It is available in 6mg/ml, 12mg/ml, 16mg/ml, and 20mg/ml nicotine strength. There is a very limited supply of this juice and it takes a long time to make, so expect this juice to sell out fast. Don't be sendin' me hate mail when you find yourself speakin' with a Southern drawl after enjoyin' this emmaculate blend of Burley, Virginia, Latakia, Flake, and Perique. You may well find yourself hankerin' some mighty fin pickin' and a singin' as you lazily rock the day away on the porch while slowly drawin' in this exceptional vape. This juice is the maker's tribute to the ol' Country Doctor pipe blend that was popular in the early 20th century. This remarkable blend is the cure-all for smoking nostalgia. All 5 tobaccos combine to provide that “Old Time” flavor.
Thoughts:
As a former pipe and cigar smoker I'm always looking for those flavored tobaccos. Seeing the Porch Rocker (PR) description I was very excited to try this liquid. A blend of those tobaccos tells me that I shouldn't expect an aromatic pipe tobacco but neither a dark English tobacco. I'm expecting something in-between.

Before I get into my thoughts on the flavor I fully appreciate the open honesty of what is in this liquid. This tells me there is no "vendor secret" but total openness on the contents. I should not be surprised by the flavor but expecting exactly what's described. Base, nicotine, and extract, it doesn't get any more simpler than that.

Enough rambling, it's time to start the review. The slight sweetness of the Burley and Virginia tobaccos blend with the other three smokey tobaccos are very obvious on both inhale and exhale. The differing flavors of the tobaccos create a unique flavor lacking in the natural extracted tobacco world: both sweet and smokey. Usually we are tasked with choosing one or the other. With PR we are given the best of both worlds with the delicate balance of five tobaccos in harmony. A medium depth tobacco with just the right amount of flavor. It does feel like I'm down south smoking a pipe while chewing on straw.

The vapor production is great along with the throat hit.

Final Thoughts:
Prepare to be amazed by Porch Rocker. As simple as the ingredients are it takes a master blender to balance them together. Porch Rocker is one of the better pipe tobaccos I've ever had. If you're a fan of those tobaccos then prepare to be satisfied. If you're not quite the fan of those tobaccos don't expect any more. I am a huge fan of this blend and Porch Rocker definitely satisfies. 9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread