RMV has GREAT customer service and is cheap and fast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

posaune

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
Salt Lake City, UT - USA
Dave has been awesome to deal with. He always responds to your questions within a few hours at most.

I had an o ring break after cleaning my kanger pro tank mini 3 and he just shipped me a new one without charging me. I wasn't abusive to it. It was just one of those fluke things that happens. I hope it was a fluke...we'll see but not the vendor's fault.

Anyway, they are VERY fast at shipping and really cheap on a lot of things. I think he might be the only online vendor that has a kanger protank mini 3 for $7. And, free shipping (same day shipping as well) if you spend more than $14. Who does that? I assume maybe it's on sale but maybe not. On top of that is a discount code which really makes ordering dirt cheap. Also, no tax which is EVEN better for me.

So, put your mind at ease and take no risk in ordering from this vendor. I'm glad I found these guys on the forms. They'll be a regular of mine.

And, no they didn't pay me to write this. I just REALLY appeciate good customers service. It's sort of rare these days, but not always true for the most part in the ecig world.

Thanks Dave! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread