RN4081 mod (Njoy Pro et al.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dibbyb

Apr 14, 2009
Syracuse, NY
I'd take some pics but this is pretty simple.
My problem was refilling these carts with the nozzle-top bottles. The reservoir sits way down in the cart and if you try to drip the juice goes underneath the reservoir and into your mouth when you suck on it. I had to push the white liquid reservoir out of the cart, drip a few drops and drop it back in. Pain in the tush and messy.
So I held a cart up to the light and scratched a mark on the outside where the end of the reservoir sits when it's seated in the cart. Then hacksawed off at that mark. The cart still fits back on the atomizer snugly. Now when the cart is pulled off the reservoir is right there and I can drip into it without removing it from the cart, as easy as a 901.:)

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I'd take some pics but this is pretty simple.
My problem was refilling these carts with the nozzle-top bottles. The reservoir sits way down in the cart and if you try to drip the juice goes underneath the reservoir and into your mouth when you suck on it. I had to push the white liquid reservoir out of the cart, drip a few drops and drop it back in. Pain in the tush and messy.
So I held a cart up to the light and scratched a mark on the outside where the end of the reservoir sits when it's seated in the cart. Then hacksawed off at that mark. The cart still fits back on the atomizer snugly. Now when the cart is pulled off the reservoir is right there and I can drip into it without removing it from the cart, as easy as a 901.:)

Next time, try this. Get a paperclip or wire small enough to fit in the mouthpiece hole. Simply push in insert up, add a few drops and slide it back on the atty. If you spill, push the insert all the way out, clean it with a tissue, and stick it back in.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
rn4081 mods:

1. cut end of cart off with hack saw and sand smooth for instant direct drip cart. One cut cart lasts a long time.
2. make a pass through using an old charger (about 4.5 volts and 500mA to 1500mA), a micro switch (3A works great) and a safety fuse.
3. Enlarge the four air intakes with a rat tail file to minimize drag effort.

Result is a high performance pass through. My RN4081 carts are quite durable as I am careful not to over heat them or run them dry. This RN4081 mod produces endless great vapor with very low drag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread