RN4081 vs Janty Yentl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

First of all, I would like to say what a wonderful forum this is and full of useful information and resources!

I have recently joined the e-cig community and purchased a couple of RN4081's from Smokester. I have been extremely pleased with the product and the service! second to none. After reading many posts in these forums I decided to complement my collection of e-cigs with a Janty Yentl from Harry. Howerver since it arrived I am not impressed, the RN 4081 is way better. The taste and vapor is great. I thought by purchasing the Yentl I would be investing in better and more reliable equipment, but no such luck as yet.

Vapour is very poor and the taste is undescribable, plasticy? Burning Wood? - Hard to put my finger on it. Could it be a faulty atomiser? I have emailed Harry, but no response as yet and have ordered another atomiser in the meantime. The atomiser 'looks' okay and have checked the resistence with a multimeter as per other posts in the forum and is reading about 3.2 Ohms - which I guess is okay.

Any advice you can offer I would be most grateful.

TIA

Zach

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Detroit, Michigan, USA
I really, desperately wanted a yentl but i kept reading reviews here about the batteries being messed up or the carts tasting burned.
I do plan to buy at least one of the new products janty comes out with this month as a christmas gift for myself. I hear the kissbox classic is also really amazing if you can get a set that works properly in your hands.

Welcome my friend! I had problems with the Yentl too, just like you. I simply exchanged mine for a janty classic wich is outstanding.:thumb:

Thanks for the info - I will see what happens when my other atomiser arrives this week, failing that I will have to email Harry and see if he will give me a refund/swap.

Psyclown

Nov 10, 2008
GA, USA
I have a similar problem with my Yentl. It tastes fine and produces good vapor for 4-5 puffs, then tastes vaguely of plastic. Not overwhelmingly so, but just enough to be unpleasant. Also, the carts go dead in half the time of even my 901, and they are a major PITA to top off. Because of the ring around the cart filler, if the drop doesn't land dead center (and usually even if it does) you end up with a mouthful of liquid. I'd agree the KB classic is much better. The biggest plus is the USB adaptor, which I'm welded to all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread