RoarVapor.com - NEWS!, New Products, New Logo, First Storefront!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com

Well there have been quite a few changes recently and still more to come but I thought I would post an update and let everyone know what is going on.

We are once again fully caught up with orders. I apologize for the delay in filling orders. I don't feel it is exactly fair to put a limit on the number of orders that can come in a day. As a vaper first, I hate not being able to order something when I want to. I assume others feel the same way.

RoarVapor has picked up quite a few new wholesale clients. If you are looking for Roar juice in your area, you may be in luck. Below are a few of our clients who have been with us for a while and aren't going anywhere. I'll update the list as my vendors get back to me that it's ok to do so.

Quitters - Come be a quitter! I've personally opened this store with partners Sgt. Taz and DangerGirl from VapeTV in none other than the Chicago area of IL. They have a large selection of Roar as well as FluidVaper juices. Constantly growing, this store is going to be a staple of the community. Check em out.

8548 S. Cicero Ave
Burbank, IL 60459

The Vapor Spot - One of our biggest US clients. They have three locations in the California area and offer quite a range of Roar flavors.

Newest Vapor spot v4.0
Hollywood on Sunset Blvd
7551 Sunset Blvd
LA, CA 90046

Westwood Vapor Spot v2.0
2378 Westwood Blvd
LA, CA 90064

Sherman Oaks Vapor SPot v3.0
4553 Van Nuys Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 90241

Vapor Labs - Quite possibly the fastest growing client I have, Vapor Labs is spreading like crazy across the state of California.

Vapor Labs Garden Grove
11542 Knott St
Ste 3
Garden Grove, CA92841

Vapor Labs Orange
1424 E. Katella
Orange, CA 92867

Vapor Labs Huntington Beach
18051 Beach Blvd.
Huntington Beach, Ca 92648

Vapor Labs Costa Mesa
2200 Harbor Blvd.
Ste C-250
Costa Mesa, Ca 92627

Vapor Labs Irvine
216 Technology Dr
STE F
Irvine , Ca 92618

Central Iowa Ecigs - Yes even in Iowa you can get Roar at your locasl shop. They are located in Des Moines. Stop by and tell them Mike from Roar sent ya. Two locations!

14th Street Location
3921 E. 14th Street
Des Moines, IA 50313

SW 9th Street Location
4812 S.W. 9th Street
Des Moines, IA 50315

Liberty Flights! - If you are outside of the US, you can still get RoarVapor. Liberty-Flights.co.uk have a good selection of our eliquid and ship anywhere in the world. They also have quite a few shops open around the UK area, so visit their site if you think you may be close. Right at the bottom of their homepage you'll find all of their locations

Roar has also added some new hardware to the site. If you frequent the site regularly, you may have noticed that we had some Sigelei mechanicals up for about a day. We quickly removed them. I jumped the gun in adding them and found some flaws in their design rather quickly and removed them. They were simply dangerous and I'm working with Sigelei to get the issue resolved. As of now I don't know if I'll be adding them back any time soon. What I do have that are quite good are

A brand new starter kit we're calling the Advanced Starter Kit - For $35, you get a Smok Winder VV Ego, a Kanger Evod with your choice of color, your choice 10ml bottle of juice, and a lanyard. Stock on this one is already limited

The Smok Magneto - A fully mechanical mod from the makers at SmokTech. This telescoping mod will extend to accommodate 18650, 18490, and 18350 size batteries. Kick compatible when using either the 18490 or 18350 configurations. The button on this particular mod is a fully magnetic button which means no springs to worry about. Even with an 18650 in and a full Evod on top of the Magneto, the magnet in the bottom is strong enough to keep the device from activating when stood up.

The Sigelei Kick
- 5-12 watts and will fit in the Magneto with a little effort, it's kinda tight.

New AnyVape Davide Tanks - AnyVape version of the Kanger ProTank with several design improvements. The Davide can be taken fully apart for easy cleaning and the drip tip can be removed so you can use your favorite 510 or 901 drip tip in its place. The bottom cap of this tank has extra air holes for an easier and more smooth draw. This can result in more vapor production. The coils it comes with are 2.2-2.5 ohms but replacements are available in 1.8ohm or, after testing, we have found that the Kanger Protank coils are compatible with this tank.

Universal Coils that fit in all of our Kanger products as well as our Davide Tanks

Sigelei Telescoping Zmax - Your typical Zmax but telescoping to fit an 18350, 18490, or an 18650. It's pretty nice and very sturdy.

Smok E-Pipe mod - This replaces our old Prestige Auto Pipe that just wasn't holding up as well as we had hoped.

As always, there's new juice on the site too!

Roar's Passion - It's passion fruit and it's delicious. As with our flavors, there is obviously more to it than just passion fruit but that's the one that is prominent.

Strawberry Ecstasy - You know those strawberry ice creams you got as a kid? You know, the ones that had the crusty stuff on the outside of the ice cream and was on a popsicle stick? Yup, this is that. It requires a good steep time though, but hey... once it's finished it is delicious.

Blood & Ink - This is one suggested to us by some really good friends in the area. It is a blackberry, raspberry, vanilla cream. It's simply amazing how these flavors work together. It has already been a huge hit.

And now... the news! We here at Roar are happy to announce that we just signed the lease on a storefront location in Jackson, Tennessee. Now this does mean that the site will close down for a bit while we move, but that's not immediate. We have some prep work to do on the location and will still be filling orders while that gets done.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
Personally, my top picks are Love Potion, Green Peach Tea, Roar Vanilla Rootbeer, and Black Magic. No particular order and that's just what I have in my atties, kangers, and Davide tanks for the past few weeks. It always changes. Next week I might be crazy over Summers Delight again, I have several I keep coming back to. I vape a flavor till I'm done with it for a while and may come back to it 6 months later and love it all over again.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South

And now... the news! We here at Roar are happy to announce that we just signed the lease on a storefront location in Jackson, Tennessee. Now this does mean that the site will close down for a bit while we move, but that's not immediate. We have some prep work to do on the location and will still be filling orders while that gets done.

That is good news. Do you have a date that your hoping to open the new location?
I'll have to make sure I get this on my list so I can make it a point to visit once it's open.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
Also I've been meaning to ask, are there any flavors you guys are looking for and can't find? I'm pretty good and making this ejuice stuff.

I gave this a little thought... how about Strawberry Rhubarb; my absolutely favorite pie. I think it'd have wide enough appeal to sell, though I have no idea how difficult it'd be to recreate the flavor in an ejuice.. but hey, you asked! :D

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
That is good news. Do you have a date that your hoping to open the new location?
I'll have to make sure I get this on my list so I can make it a point to visit once it's open.

We will be open by October 1st. Giving myself plenty of time to get the place ready and done right.

rodjar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Virginia
Just got my first order - thanks for the quick shipping and the free sample!
so far I've only tried the free sample of Roar's Passion at 0 nic.
Super great on the same day I received it. It's my first 0 nic juice to try and it's got a pretty light th as expected. No worries there, If I order some I'll get my normal level of 12 mg.

I'm still pretty new to vaping and was wondering if there is a difference in flavor with or without nic?
If I like it at 0 will i like it at 12?

Can't wait to try the other flavors! thx

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
Just got my first order - thanks for the quick shipping and the free sample!
so far I've only tried the free sample of Roar's Passion at 0 nic.
Super great on the same day I received it. It's my first 0 nic juice to try and it's got a pretty light th as expected. No worries there, If I order some I'll get my normal level of 12 mg.

I'm still pretty new to vaping and was wondering if there is a difference in flavor with or without nic?
If I like it at 0 will i like it at 12?

Can't wait to try the other flavors! thx

Anyone who tells you that nicotine doesn't effect flavor isn't being honest with you. It does. I use the cleanest nic I have found thus far, MyFreedomSmokes and that seems to minimize the impact on flavor.

rodjar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Virginia
Anyone who tells you that nicotine doesn't effect flavor isn't being honest with you. It does. I use the cleanest nic I have found thus far, MyFreedomSmokes and that seems to minimize the impact on flavor.

thanks Mike
so maybe the smart thing would be to order it at strength in a small bottle to see if I like it as much as 0 nic.

keep up the good work

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
We have reopened the website. Though the service for my dad is tomorrow, he never wanted me to shut down the site for any reason including going to meets. Also, it's driving me a bit crazy and I think having work to do would help keep my mind occupied. We won't be going back to work till Monday, so orders won't begin to go out till Tuesday but with the holiday that is to be expected. I want to thank all of you for your immediate and abundant support during the hardest thing I've ever had to experience in my life. Your well wishes and prayers have meant more to me that I can possibly convey in words. Pops loved vaping and really enjoyed the community aspect of our little part of the world. He was proud of me and success of RoarVapor.com. To remember him, to celebrate him, to apologize for ending the Labor Day coupon early, and to thank all of you for everything you have done for me and my family, I am putting our biggest coupon code ever up on the site to last from now through Friday. The coupon code is simply "Pops" and you'll get 25% off anything on the site. Go nuts people, Pops always liked crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread