RoarVapor Thanksgiving & Black Friday Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
Hey All! So we have moved... still moving if I'm completely honest but we are functional and it will take some time to get really settled. There are lots of things that are going to be changing with RoarVapor.com and pretty soon but that's for a future update. Right now, I'll give you what you came here for.

From right now until Midnight EST on Monday, you can get 15% off anything on the website by using the coupon code "black15". This includes all juice & mods... even the iHybrid Pure that we have in a nice dark green and of course black. So order away!

We are still moving and changing things behind the scenes but we aren't backed up at all and don't plan to be through the sale. Obviously if you all go bonkers and order like vaping dies tomorrow... then yes we may get backed up.

Thanks for reading this short update, more to come. And if you're in the Jackson, TN area, come on by the new store. It's not pretty yet, but getting prettier by the day and is functional.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
Hi everyone,
As many of you may have noticed, some flavors and a pg/vg ratio were disabled from the site yesterday. While our intention was to announce before doing this to prepare our customers for this change, necessity dictated doing it yesterday without announcement.
The reason for removal of 70/30 is simple, it is at this point the least popular ratio that people request and as we transition how we make or juice here at RoarVapor from by the bottle to batch mixing, stocking 3 different ratios all the time of every flavor is not practical or in any way economical. The same goes for disabling the 20ml bottles from the site, our least popular size so as we transition, no real point in keeping it and loads of bottles filled around if people are not ordering that size, the 10 and 30ml are simply the most popular.
For any of you who may in anyway lament the removal of a few of the flavors yesterday, I completely understand and believe me, it hurt to remove them as each and every flavor on the site is a creation with a story behind it for us but those removed were literally not selling often enough to warrant keeping them in stock in every mg level and both ratios. However this does not mean that some of them will never be seen again, there will be special batches made of some flavors and sometimes we will be doing seasonal flavors that will be in stock until all are sold so nothing is gone forever.
My apologies for these abrupt changes but let me assure you that for the changes that are happening, the rewards as a consequence of them to you as our customers are much greater. Quality is going up, order processing and dispatch times will be much faster, we have a new site launching in a few weeks, the store will be having its grand opening and we have a few more pleasant surprises to come, all of which will change nothing on price of any of our products.
Thank you for your understanding, patience and loyalty to RoarVapor, we hope that the new changes make your experience with us and our products better than ever.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread