Rockstar Vape Ltd - 5 More Flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ECF members, In this e-liquid review i take a look at 5 more flavours from RockStar vape Ltd. The flavours were picked from their various premium ranges and supplied for the purpose of this review by Kirstie from Rockstar vape Ltd.

Cheapest Premium E-Liquid & Hardware Supplier | Rockstar Vape

Rockstar are based in the East Midlands UK which pleases me as Coalville is not far from my hometown so it's great for me to review products from the area i grew up in and still have family, where people still help people out without expecting something in return.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rockstar have become popular with their budget range of e-liquids, 120ml for just £9.99 with offers like buy 2 get 1 free and buy 5 get 3 free so it's obvious to see why. Their 120ml budget e-liquids are 120ml 0mg but you can choose 1.5mg, 3mg or 6mg. Room is left in the bottle for the relevant nic shots and the juice is made stronger to compensate for the appropriate nic shot dilution. After releasing a total of 78 flavours in their budget range Rockstar have now released a premium range consisting of 26 flavours.

The Rockstar premium range is actually split into 5 sub ranges which are:

FIZZ Collection
FRUITILICIOUS Collection
ICE Collection
ICE-CREAM Collection
Ultimate Collection

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The premium range of e-liquids from Rockstar are shortfills consisting of 50ml of e-liquid in a 60ml Gorilla bottle leaving space for a nic shot to be added to give you a 3mg strength e-liquid. The Ratio of all the e-liquids in the range is 70% Vegetable Glycerine, 30% Propylene Glycol Flavouring. I received the following 5 flavours from the premium range:

Orangefruit - Fruitilicious Collection

Fruit Fusion - Fruitilicious Collection

Cola Lime - Fruitilicious Collection

Blue Slushy - Ultimate Collection

Tropical - Fizz Collection

Testing Equipment

I added a nic shot to each of the 5 flavours making them 3mg strength and tested the flavours on 2 different set-ups.

The first set-up was the Phobia II RDA on the Desire Design Rage using a dual Aliens build that came out to 0.36ohm resistance at 50W.

The second set-up was the Vapefly Horus RTA on the Sigelei Evaya using a Staged Fused Clapton 2x28 Kanthal Cores, 40 N80 Binding, 26 N80 staged heating wire, 3.0mmID, 5/6 wraps 0.30ohm resistance at 45W.

The cotton used was jellyfish.

Pictures of equipment used but not at the time of testing.

My Experience Trying The E-liquids

Orangefruit
https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/orangefr...0ml-6.html

On opening the bottle the aroma is more citrus than expected and while Orange is evident there also is something resembling Blood Orange present. The Inhale see's a citrus and Orange mix with Blood orange and a hint of Grapefruit sitting in the background. The Exhale see's the flavour lose a lot of it's citrus flavour becoming more of a simple Orange leaving a nice Orange aftertaste.

SCORE: 8/10

Fruit Fusion
https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/fruit-fu...0ml-8.html

This is nice, the aroma is one of blended fruits which occasionally reveals the identity of a fruit included in the fruit mix. Inhale and exhale behave identically with this fruit rich e-liquid, the flavour is a dense mixed fruit flavour with each inhale and exhale popping individual flavours out from the blend. Raspberry, Strawberry, Blackcurrant, Blueberry, Apple, Pear, the list goes on for how many flavours i identified. The aftertaste is more of the same, a mixed fruit flavour which reveals different fruits from within with each vape. Now this is Fruitilicious!

SCORE 9/10

Cola Lime
https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/cola-lim...0ml-1.html

The aroma is one of a sweet Cola which is very much like a famous drink that i can't mention but not the original "P" is the clue, also lime very evident but at this stage a sweet lime and not tangy. The inhale is one of a still sweet Cola with a slight sharpness replacing the fizz which comes from the hint of Lime sitting in the background. The exhale see's the Lime grow in confidense adding much more citrus to the flavour leaving me with a very refreshing aftertaste with a bit of bite.

SCORE: 8.5/10

Blue Slushy
https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/ultimate...0ml-5.html

The aroma is a cool refreshing smell, you can smell the coolant believe it or not, with Blue Raspberries evident but not as dominant as i expected. The inhale see's a very cool vape with Blue Raspberry evident but very much in the background, it does lack a bit in flavour at this stage but refreshes the mouth, Wow, the exhale see's the Blue Raspberries come right to the surface while the e-juice remains very refreshing leaving a fresh, cool Blue Raspberry aftertaste. The best way of describing this e-liquid is when you have a Slush Puppy the flavour is strong and the more you drink the weaker the flavour is as you suck the flavour out of the ice. This works in reverse and is lush!

SCORE 9/10

Tropical
https://www.rockstar-vape.co.uk/tropical...-50ml.html

I like this take on a Tropical e-liquid, usually the Tropical flavours i have tried are Mango mixed with fruits like Passion fruit and Dragon fruit but this juice is entirely different. The aroma is a mix of tinned Peach and Pineapple with just a hint of citrus. The inhale see's an authentic tinned Peach taking centre stage while Pineapple accompanies it well, a hint of Kiwi sits nice and subtle in the background. The exhale see's the Kiwi come much more evident along with a tingling effect on the tongue without upstaging the Peach and sweet Pineapple, the hint of citrus evident in the aroma just doesn't materialise. The aftertaste is Peach and Pineapple and is very sweet as well as the tingling effect on the tongue being now very evident. A very nice e-liquid!

SCORE 9.25/10

Final Thoughts

Another superb 5 flavours from Rockstar Vape, Fruit Fusion, Blue Slushy and Tropical are standout while Orangefruit and Cola lime while being nice e-liquids are not the sort of flavours i go for.

I would once again like to thank Kirstie from Rockstar Vape Ltd for supplying the 5 flavours for the purpose of this review.

Cheapest Premium E-Liquid & Hardware Supplier | Rockstar Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread