Status
Not open for further replies.

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
So after very careful consideration, I’ve decided that I have the right to post my honest review and opinions of Rockstar Vapor’s juices despite the efforts of some to silence my enthusiasm. Please note that this review is solely my opinion, and no one has coerced, influenced, or even asked for me to provide this review. I’m merely doing so because I personally enjoy sharing my experiences (both the good and bad) with others. You may agree or disagree with my opinion. No problem. :D I cannot guarantee that you will feel the same about Rockstar Vapor Juices, since taste and smell are purely subjective. There is some current debate about the ingredients used in making their juice since a few people have picked up on a “weird” taste or smell. I am not one of those people who have picked up on this. There are people who like their juice and there are some that don’t. Again, these are only my opinions. Enjoy!!

This was my fourth order with some of the new flavors they're offering. All of the liquids are 18mg with a 80pg/20vg mix. For testing, I use a mega ego T 1000maH batt with a LR atty and anodized drip tip. I will update this thread as I try the new flavors. (Those flavors marked with an * were previously reviewed by me in the thread that I had the mods delete.)

Candy Cane--Not usually into "minty" flavors, but this one isn't bad at all. Definitely pick up on the mint, but I don't know that I would say candy cane. Could just be some leftover flavor in my atty, but I'm only get mint. Still good, not a daily vape, but a great "refresher" vape. Nice flavor, TH, and vapor.

Chocolate Banana—Love the original Banana as well as the Strawberry Banana. Chocolate Banana is equally delicious, but I honestly only taste the banana, not chocolate. I’m going to try adding some of their Creamy Chocolate to it to bring out more chocolate flavor. As with most of their juices, great flavor, nice throat hit and vapor.

*Cherry Cola—Yum! Love Cola flavors and this one is great! Same situation with the Chocolate Banana though….not getting cherry. I have their Wild Cherry, so I’m going to add some of that in with it. Reminds me of those cola gummies that used to be very popular. Great flavor, throat hit and vapor.

*Bubble Melon—Tastes like a piece of watermelon Bubbalicious bubble gum. Very strong flavor, vapor and throat hit. Has become a daily vape for me.

*Green Apple—Reminds me of an apple Jolly Rancher. Delicious candy flavor! Intense flavor, nice TH, and vapor.

*Banana—Tastes like a fresh ripened banana. Most banana flavors I have tried were candy like, but this one tastes “real” to me. I really like it and it’s one of my dailies. Great flavor, TH, and vapor.

*Strawberry Banana—Yummy, but not really picking up on Strawberry. I’m in love with their banana though, so I don’t mind. Great flavor, TH, and vapor.

*Pomegranate Raspberry—This one is definitely weaker in flavor than the other RS juices. Has a fruity flavor, but I can’t say that it reminds me of pomegranate or raspberry. Lighter flavor, decent TH and vapor.

*Wild Cherry—Wasn’t crazy about this one at first, but after quite a few draws, it’s grown on me. I would have to say that it’s one of my go to’s here lately. Not quite sure how to describe it. I guess it’s kind of like a candy cherry, but I got a little of the “throat drop” cherry flavor at first. As time passes, it becomes more like a Cherry Blowpop flavor. Nice flavor that grows on you, nice TH and vapor.

*Grape—Decent grape flavor, but not my favorite. I think I would prefer to mix it with something else. It reminds me of a popsicle that has been in the freezer so long that it gets that somewhat slimy layer on it. LOL Sounds crazy I know, but it’s got a “stale-ish” candy flavor. :D Hubby loves it though. Go figure.

*Fruit Stripe Gum—Exactly like I remember chewing as a kid! I like this one even though the hubby picked it. Isn’t a daily vape for me, but is true to its name.

*Cinnamon Hot Candy—Holy Moly!! INTENSE cinnamon flavor. It’s like sucking on a mouth full of Red Hot candies. You won’t even need a breath mint. It’s kind of hard to pull really long at first because of the heat, but you get used to it. Some people have remarked that their throats feel raw after vaping, but my only issue is that you can hardly taste anything else after vaping a ml or two of this. It takes a bit to work itself out of your atty and your tastebuds!! Nonetheless, YUMMY!!!

*Strawberry Waffle/Blueberry Waffle—I’m NOT a waffle fan! I don’t care for waffle from any vendor. I’m just not into vaping waffles. LOL I will say that it tastes just like a buttery, syrupy waffle, just not my thing. :D

Well, I think that’s enough for now. Still have a few older ones to repost as well as some newer ones to try. I hope you take my opinions as well as the opinions of others (both good and bad) and make the right decision for you. You might like them, you might hate them. Either way, I hope everyone finds what works for them! :D

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
excellent reviews, I think you covered all the bases & provided great information for those of us that haven't experienced juices from this vendor.

~just like you don't vape waffles, taste is subjective..........opinions are subjective, I think you did a fabulous job reviewing these juices! True, honest reviews, gotta love it :)

Sherri76

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
Virginia
I just placed my third order with them today. I've been ordering my juices with an 80/20 mix, but I love lots of vapor, and I'm not a big fan of throat hit so I ordered a few today with the 60/40 mix. Also ordered more 80/20's just in case my cartomizers don't wick well with the 60/40, lol. (I've never used anything under 70/30 in them.) Great reviews, Curvychick. Their Strawberry Waffle has become my daily vape, and since I vaped my bottle dry, I ordered two more bottles of that, along with just plain Waffle. I also decided to try their Mango and Bubblegum flavors.

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
Thanks!!! I've done a couple of reviews for a couple of vendors with a few more to review. Overall, I've had a pretty pleasant experience with most of the vendors I've tried, but I still searched for the "perfect for me" vaping liquid. I'm happy that I've found that in Rockstar juices. As you can read in my review, not every single juice has been a perfect hit, but for me to like the large majority of juice from one vendor...that's been a rarity. LOL :D I've been lucky to have several positive experiences with some other vendors including Ms. T's, AwesomeVapor, The Vapor Room, FSUSA, and Breezesmokes. Excellent customer service with all and at least a juice or two that could earn a spot in the daily vape list. :D
excellent reviews, I think you covered all the bases & provided great information for those of us that haven't experienced juices from this vendor.

~just like you don't vape waffles, taste is subjective..........opinions are subjective, I think you did a fabulous job reviewing these juices! True, honest reviews, gotta love it :)

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
Hubby is with you on the waffle. ;) I love to EAT waffles, so I figured it translate well for me in a vape, but it just doesn't agree with me. I don't know if it's the buttery flavor or the syrupy flavor, but I'm not feeling it. LOL Haven't liked it from any other vendor, so I will not pursue the waffle anymore. Hahaha.

I LOVE mangos, but I haven't tried their Mango juice. You'll have to post how you like it. If it's good, I will have to give it a go in my next order. (Like I NEED to order any more juice. LOL)

The Bubble Melon is a daily vape for sure if you like Bubblicious bubble gum....which I do. :) Fruit Stripe gum is spot on, and I like the flavor, but I don't find myself "itching" to vape it daily. I guess I've already got toooooo many yummy juices that I like better to choose from. LOL

I just placed my third order with them today. I've been ordering my juices with an 80/20 mix, but I love lots of vapor, and I'm not a big fan of throat hit so I ordered a few today with the 60/40 mix. Also ordered more 80/20's just in case my cartomizers don't wick well with the 60/40, lol. (I've never used anything under 70/30 in them.) Great reviews, Curvychick. Their Strawberry Waffle has become my daily vape, and since I vaped my bottle dry, I ordered two more bottles of that, along with just plain Waffle. I also decided to try their Mango and Bubblegum flavors.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Curvy...I received my first order from them yesterday. Everything smells wonderful with no funky smell at all. I put them away to try in about a week or so. If anything, giving them a chance to blend the flavor in each bottle.

I purchased:
Coffee with Creamer
French Vanilla
Mango Peach
Pomegranate
White Chocolate

Have you tried any of these flavors yet? If so, are they pretty good? I took a gamble with the white chocolate. I've tried a few vendors to no avail. I hope this one is better.

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
Of the five you ordered, I only have two--the Coffee with Creamer and the Mango Peach. I personally like the Coffee with Creamer ('specially when mixed with The Vapor Room's Hazlenut or French Vanilla). Some people say that it tastes like burnt coffee, others like it, but we all know that taste is very subjective, so it could go either way for you. I don't get burnt at all, just really rich, strong coffee. That's how I drink it, so I guess that's how I vape it! LOL

With Mango Peach, I haven't tried it yet. I really like their fruit flavors, but I've found that the more "exotic" fruits like pomegrante haven't been "WOW" for me. They're good, just kind of on the weaker side (speaking of flavor) and when mixed with another fruit, I usually only taste "fruity" flavor and not one or the other. Does that make any sense? LOL OR with "mixed" flavors like Strawberry Banana or Chocolate Banana, I only pick up on one flavor.

I don't know if this helps you at all, but I hope it does at least a little bit. :D Please let me know how you like the White Chocolate, Pomegranate and French Vanilla. I like The Vapor Room's French Vanilla well enough that I didn't order it from Rockstar, but I would consider it if it turns out to be good. I also don't have any White Chocolate from anywhere, only RS Creamy Chocolate. No Pomegranate either, just Pomegranate mixes.
Curvy...I received my first order from them yesterday. Everything smells wonderful with no funky smell at all. I put them away to try in about a week or so. If anything, giving them a chance to blend the flavor in each bottle.

I purchased:
Coffee with Creamer
French Vanilla
Mango Peach
Pomegranate
White Chocolate

Have you tried any of these flavors yet? If so, are they pretty good? I took a gamble with the white chocolate. I've tried a few vendors to no avail. I hope this one is better.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
It doesn't say anywhere on the site, but i'm pretty sure that this a vapor renew company. I'll be talking to Jason after the vape meet tomorrow & i'll ask him.

~Just placed my order~
candycane
vanilla ice cream
vanilla coconut~~~~~ i'm gonna add menthol crystals
coconut~~~~i'll also add menthol crystals
blueberry waffle

Curvychic

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
SE GA
I do believe that someone else said that they were affliated but Rockstar uses different flavorings. I posted a link in another thread. I've never ordered from Vapor Renu, but the websites do look similar and when you call, they say something about Renu Cleaners??? The package is also sent from The Renu Line in CA. Sounds feasible that they are affliated. I've spoken with a gentleman named Jason after calling the Rockstar phone number. Nice guy. Very helpful. His son's name is Austin.
It doesn't say anywhere on the site, but i'm pretty sure that this a vapor renew company. I'll be talking to Jason after the vape meet tomorrow & i'll ask him.

~Just placed my order~
candycane
vanilla ice cream
vanilla coconut~~~~~ i'm gonna add menthol crystals
coconut~~~~i'll also add menthol crystals
blueberry waffle

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
The Mango Peach is WONDERFUL. Cranberry-Strawberry continues to be my daily vape, and I've yet to find anything that I like more. It's so juicy, a little tart, and my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Cotton Candy was also unexpectedly fun, and it's a nice mixer for sweetening things up.

DH likes the Coffee and Cream- he's a dark coffee kind of guy. He's a fan of Maiden Coffee normally, and that's the one that he requested I reorder, but he liked the coffee and cream.

I haven't tried a lot of different vendors, nor a lot of flavors, but I have several of theirs and at face value I think it's a quality product overall. The menthol was chunky- that didn't wow me, but a few seconds in the microwave should take care of it.

None of the red fruits (other than the cranberry, and the strawberry) really wowed me- that includes Raspberry, Pomegranate, Wild Cherry. BUT I mixed them together, added some Peach and a few drops of liquid menthol, and I like it. I honestly didn't expect to like them, but apparently I was having a moment when I ordered.

Here's what I like about Rockstar:
Fast shipping- they've shipped each of my orders within one business day.
Great Prices- seriously, where else can you get 15 ml of juice for $4?!?!
Amazing Customer Service- every email I sent them was answered within a day. They've catered to a few of my oddball requests, and even thinned the juice.
Made in the US
Custom Made- choose the strength, and the ratio of PG/VG. Some places you have to hunt to see what the heck they use in their juice, or they don't give you an option, but you get to choose at Rockstar. I only vape VG, so this is VERY important to me.
Great Selection- tons of flavors, and quite a few interesting ones.

There were some flavors that weren't my cup of tea, but everything seemed like it was a quality product from an above-board company. The ones that I didn't love were just flavors I didn't care for- I'm not really a fan of shrimp either. You can do anything you want to shrimp, and it's just not my thing.

I only vape VG, and prefer 36 mg- so there aren't a ton of vendor choices for me. I'm really glad I found them, and will keep going back.

Nynaeve

Apr 13, 2011
Louisville, Ky
I got my order this morning and so far, I'm not having issues with any weird chemical smell or taste.

I got Mt Dew, Cherry Cola, Watermelon, Strawberry Banana, and Peanut Butter Cup. 80/20 for all.

So far, I've only had the chance to try Watermelon and Peanut Butter Cup. TH isn't quite as strong as I like/am used to, but the flavors are yum!

Sherri76

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2011
Virginia

I LOVE mangos, but I haven't tried their Mango juice. You'll have to post how you like it. If it's good, I will have to give it a go in my next order. (Like I NEED to order any more juice. LOL)

I received my order today and so far I've only tried Mango and Waffle. The Mango has a very light flavor. It's not too sweet, and reminds me more of actual fruit than a candy Mango taste. I wouldn't want to vape it all day (like I'll definitely be doing with Waffle! :p), because I tend to prefer sweeter flavors, but it'll be an "every now and then" vape.

I sure wish I'd ordered all my juices at 60/40. I only ordered two of them at 60/40, the Waffle and the Strawberry Waffle. I was scared to try it at first because I was afraid it would be too thick to wick well with my cartomizers, but it wicks just fine, not thick at all. I thought I was getting lots of vapor with 80/20, but 60/40 is awesome! (This paragraph doesn't have anything to do with Rockstar Vapors, I'm just happy I've learned something new about my vaping preferences. :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread