Oct 5, 2020​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)
69354​

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I placed an order on September 28th of this year and I still have yet to receive any shipping information. I have emailed these people several times to which I have received no reply whatsoever. I have bought from these people over the years with no problem but all of a sudden I have been ripped off evidently. It seems like they would at least reply and tell me that they are scamming me out of my money. I don't know where to go from here. One thing is for sure I will never purchase from them again​

Scott McDermitt

May 29, 2020
I would like to share my experience with this vendor. My most recent purchase was on Dec 7 2020. I received half of my order. I was shorted three 50 mil bottles of e-liquid. The shipment now comes from Michigan and not Colorado. I have used this vendor exclusively since 2011 when I switched from Marlboros to e cigs. I too sent an e mail complaint and telephoned 586-630-5535 several times since the 20th of December 2020. I urge anyone contemplating a purchase from this vendor to refrain and avoid the hassle of attempting to get your money back. There are better choices out there which I am considering now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread