Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I don’t have any experience with the Warlock Z-Box, but I do have the Rofvape Witcher. It’s an OK mod – nothing special in terms of build quality (fussy battery cap, some rattles, and not the best 510), but for the $23 I paid for it on FT it's satisfactory. I bought it mainly for the side-by-side form factor. Performance is OK in wattage and TC, but well below the performance you get in TC with the dna board you're considering.

Now, I don't have hands-on experience with the Warlock Z-Box, but I think it has a similar board in it as the Witcher. The one video I've seen (link below) shows the screen and menu, and it has the same look and feel as the board in the Witcher. The video is not in English, so no idea what the reviewer is saying as to performance.

MVS has it in their “coming soon” section – interested to see what the price will be. Right now it’s $36.78 on FT with their 10% coupon. It does look very nice with the red leather, but not willing to gamble on it without more feedback from users.

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I got mine on Wednesday. I got the carbon fiber one. So far I like it a lot. It is pretty well the same size as the Primo just a bit shorter. Everything about it feels solid. I only use Power and 20W max so cannot comment on TC or how it is with high wattage. Batteries seem to last at least as long as my Alien. Using Samsung 30Q in both. Attys all seem to fit flush for me (Kayfun Monster, Hussar, SRv4, Nebula Wine). I like it a lot. Have already ordered another.

I am big on silicone sleeves. The Primo one fits about perfect on this. Just have to cut off 5mm or so off the top.

EDIT: If you don't want overhang, you are limited to 23mm or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread