Roll on lip gloss tank mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
North Canton, Ohio, United States
hello all if this has been done sorry I didn't see it lol it was my daughters bought at Wal-mart I'll go into details if anyones intersted Snapshot_20110206_2.jpg Snapshot_20110206_1.jpg http://www.amazon.com/Expressions-Roll-Lip-Gloss-Set/dp/B003IJ1G4O heres a link to show what they look like in the store .... I'll post a video later on how I made it...

Last edited:

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
ok here we go...it started out my clearimizers started to crack they were the XLs ever since I seen the MAP tank and other tank mods I was looking around the house thinking what can I use lol so today I seen this and thought could this work? and yes it does... the video kinda stinks lol sorry about that this is my first mod of any kind lol be gentle forgot to add CLEAN it out before you do anything lol

Last edited:

Dustydragon

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Dusty Dragon -

I watched your videos - hard to believe that it doesn't leak - but I believe you. It seems so simple!!!! You refill through the tip hole right? This is what they call yankee ingenuity! I'm very impressed! Thank you for sharing.

Alisa
yep just pop the mouth tip out and pour in your juice and you have to press the atty in pretty hard and also the top after you cut the tube you might need a dremil tool (I used a kitchen knife lol) the cap part is also a very tight fit you kinda have to pound it a little ..any questions PM me ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread