Rose mtl gold edition review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shone

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I received Fumytech rose gold from Heaven gifts for the purpose of this review.

Fumytech rose gold edition comes in black color.

Specification:

- Diameter: 55mm
- Height: 24mm
- Capacity: 3.5ml

In the box:

- Rose mtl gold edition
- Spare glass tank
- Drip tip
- 4 coils
- Cotton
- Spare parts
- Tool

tcIMz1x.jpg

Rose mtl gold edition is improved version of rose mtl rta. This atomizer has very similar design as previous version but this one is improved and this version is easier for using. As I said the design is very similar and build quality is very good, threads are very good, color quality is good as well, so far no scratches on the atomizer, on the previos version color was very good so that's why I think that color here is good as well. You can see some details on the atomizer, on the top cap you can see really nice design that helps when you want to unscrew the top cap and you can also see one rose engraved, on the top cap you can see engraved "Fumytech" as well. On the chamber you can see engraved "Rose mtl" and from the bottom of the atomizer you can see more engravings, you can see "Designed by Fumytech", "Rose mtl" and serial number. Threads on the connection are very good and here we have gold plated 510 pin that protrudes.

j4UGUY5.jpg

CcpWuYF.jpg

Atomizer comes with pre installed 510 drip tip and this drip tip is not the same as on the previous version of this atomizer, drip tip is comfortable for using but in my opinion drip tip from previous version is better. Height of the drip tip is 12mm, diameter of the hole is 4mm. You can use here any other 510 drip tip, pretty much every drip tip stands very nice on the atomizer. In the package you will receive one more drip tip and this is ultem drip tip, height of this drip tip is also 14mm, diameter of the hole is 4mm.

Fi8iyhV.jpg

This is the top fill atomizer, details that you can see on the top cap helps a lot when you want to unscew the top cap, so basically you can very easy unscrew the top cap, threads are very good. When you unscrew the top cap you can see 6 holes and you can fill the tank through any hole. With this atomizer thre is no problems at all with filling, you can even fill the atomizer with bigger tip without problems. Also when you fill the atomizer there is no leaking or gurgling, on the top cap you can't see any liquid when you put the top cap back on the atomizer which is very good, basically top fill system is great on this atomizer.
Rose mtl comes with pre installed glass tank, capacity of the tank is 3.5ml which is very good capacity for mtl atomizer. In the package you will receive spare glass tank with 3.5ml capacity. Capacity will be okay for most people, but it would be nice if there is bubble glass tank for this atomizer.

pmmERn6.jpg

RYdpAhN.jpg

Build deck is very similar as on the previous version. Build deck is raised and on the deck you can see 4 screws so you can easily place the coil on deck. Screws are good and you can pretty much easy screw or unscrew the screws. You can place the coil pretty much easy here. On this version wicking is different and wicking is easier here. On the previous version on the build deck you there are two holes and you only need to place the cotton on the holes, but here we have slots and you can way easier place the cotton here, you only need to put nicely your cotton in the slots and wicking will be very good with this atomizer. Hole under the coil is also different, on the previous version the hole under the coil was smaller, it is 1.8mm, but here on this rta the hole under the coil is 2mm. The chamber is the same and chamber has nice conical shape which improves the flavor a lot.
One more very nice diference here is that here we don't have spit back protection which is very good because on the previous version I needed to take off the protection because without protection flavor is way better so I am glad that here we have no protections.

riZ3clO.jpg

dBdTi9r.jpg

LR9yd2U.jpg

On the base we have the airflow control ring and we have the stopper here which is good. On the airflow control ring you can see some details that helps with airflow adjustment, so you can pretty much easy adjust the airflow.
One more difference here is that here we have 6 airflow holes and one airflow slot. From the one side you can see 3 holes and slot and from the another side you can see 3 holes. So we have really nice airflow combinations here, you can only open one hole from one side, also you can open two holes from one side, next we can open 3 holes from one side and one hole from the another side, then from one side we have 3 holes and the slot with the rest of the holes from the another side. So airflow here can be very tight but still if you open the airflow completely there is more airflow and you can use it as very restrictive dl atomizer.

FDVspgA.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

The design of this atomizer is very nice, it looks almost the same as previous version, but this one has gold deck and gold chamber, I still use the first version of this atomizer and it is one of my favorite mtl atomizers. Top fill system on this atomizer works very good, if you place the cotton as you should there is no any leaking when you fill the tank and there is no gurgling at all. Building on this rta is very easy, wicking is also very easy, it is very good that they changed the deck because you can place the cotton easily compared with the previous version. I tried a lot mtl atomizers and for flavor I like the first version of rose and in my opinion flavor is great on first version, flavor here is almost the same as on previous version which means fantastic in my opinion, flavor is a little bit different because of the hole under the coil and because wicking is different, on this version hole under the coil is a little bit bigger but still very nice for mtl vaping.
Anyway this atomizer has a few little cons, but still this is one of the best mtl atomizer in my opinion, changes that they made are great and because of that it is very easy to use this atomizer, so with this atomizer you will have no problems with leaking, capacity is good, there is almost no condensation under the drip tip, build quality is good and flavor is amazing and if you want to buy mtl rta I can suggest you rose for sure.

Cons:

- There is false airflow when you close the airflow ring
- There is no bubble glass tank

Pros:

- Very good top fill system
- No leaking
- No gurgling when you fill the tank
- There is no condensation under the drip tip
- Easy to build on this deck
- Good wicking
- Chamber has conical shape
- 3.5ml capacity