Royal Smoker CE2 V4 KR808D-1 XL CLEAROMIZERS Feeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
I am considering a co-op for a bulk order of the new Royal Smoker Clearomizers in the KR808D-1 XL version.

I do not have pricing yet but will be ordering from China and I am awaiting a quote from them with pricing and shipping costs on 1000.

I can get these in different ohm ratings depending on the quantity I order.

I need a minimum order of 100 (20 packs of 5) for each ohm rating.

This is just a feeler to see if I have any interest.

These have been pretty popular and I have used these myself with good results. Each 5 pack comes with a filler needle and a black drip tip along with an instruction card. It is really nice to be able to see how much fluid you have in these with no guesswork in filling!

Please PM me if you are interested in participating. I will post pricing as soon as I have more info.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Crimmy recently ran a coop from them for like I think over 3,000 from Royal Smoker but there was some concern over the FDA and their recent confistications.Luckily his order got thru but I see some that are postponing orders till it cools off a bit. I might be interested if the money won't be needed till like Feb. 3rd but do keep me posted.Thank you!

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
I will consider 510's when I get pricing. I have already communicated with a mod and will get approval before I post. Keep in mind that this will be around the middle of February. Thanks!

can we get 510's too ? , also, seems like total would go over $500.00 limit, might need mod's O.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread