Royal Smokers Cartomizers Primer Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBANKAI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hawaii
I'd been vaping for quite a while but never really encountered a problem like this. Recently, I placed an order on e-liquid.cn and order a 30 pack of blank 510 cartomizers. These are the regular ones and not the ceramic ones. I got my order and in and it was the Royal Smokers brand 510 cartomizers in the blister packs.

The problem is that the primer taste is awful. Almost to much for my taste to bear actually. I tried to vape it out but the taste is still there. Any tips to get rid of this taste. I'd hate to have a whole stockpile of cartomizers and not use them.

With that being said, I should have just ordered cartomizers from LiquidXpress.

Last edited:

myeastbuy

Moved On
Oct 22, 2010
china.peking
  • Deleted by Warped3k
  • Reason: Spam

myeastbuy

Moved On
Oct 22, 2010
china.peking
  • Deleted by Warped3k
  • Reason: Spam

iBANKAI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hawaii
Ok..so here what I've done.

Boiled the brand new cartomizers for about 10 minutes just to get that primer taste out.
Once I rinsed in and blew out the excess water, I smelled them and that primer smell was gone. I have read in other posts that it smelled just like a vitamin bottle. That smell is not longer there.

Let it dry overnight and let it set in the sun to further dry it out.

Just tested it like 5 minutes ago. Filled the new cartomizer, one with special roast coffee and one with menthol from awesomevapor.com. Those are two highly used e-liquids. Both is PG. Prefer PG over VG for flavor. Anyways, took a couple of hits out of them and that primer taste is some what gone. I can taste just a very very very small hint of it but nothing that the juices can probably take care of over time. Now I'm just letting it sit and hopefully that the primer flavor will be gone. But now I can vape these cartos. Like I was saying before, that taste was just ten notches above horrible.

So yah.. If anyone has ever bought the Royal Smokers 510 Cartomizers Edition 1, and not the edition 2 ceramic cartos, there's a little method to get rid of that primer taste. If you want, they are available at e-liquid.cn. Site mainly sells them at bulk. So I would rather have gotten rid of the taste cuz i would have been stuck with 30 510 catros that had a foul taste.

Would I buy those again..HELL NO. LiquidXpress so far has the BEST 510 cartos which I have used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread