Royal Smokers E2 V4 Cartomizer Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
We like this new technology!
But, without dripping...we need to fill with a syringe or bottle.

Who can come up with a simple way to fill them?
Like the Condom Method that works so easily and quickly for regular Cartomizers.

The best idea that works will win $100.00 worth of product from Clouds of Vapor of your choice.

This contest will run until it is won! No time limit!

BootError

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Utah
well it may not be what your looking for but i was playing with the PTB mod yesterday and noticed that with the new 3.0ohm after the plugs are removed, wick is cut and PTB is put in you can fill it like a normal carto dripping on the side with it tilted like a beer and the PTB soaks it up just fine. I was able to fill mine this way and it's much better then carrying around a syringe. :D i do love these carto's. by far the best i've tried after modded with the PTB :)

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I take all 3 rings out. The 3rd one can be a little stubborn but it will come out. I fill by dripping juice down the sides until it reaches just under the edge of the top of the ceramic cup (you can see it when it's full). I replace only the flat "O" ring and the mouth piece. The 3rd cup looking type ring hits the trash. I don't have a problems with leaking as the 2nd ring you take out fits back in snuggly. I use a small precission screwdriver to remove all of these. This works the best for me on the go. I don't have time for syringes while I'm at work.

bssage

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Iowa
I take all o rings out drip down the wick sides 10 drips switch sides and again until I see liquid. Put on my drip tip and go. I do keep whatever mod I'm using upright either by setting it upright or with pocket clip/laynard. If I had a way of extending the base of the drip tip to seal the cup I would be done looking for the perfect carto. Right now I dont replace anything just use a drip tip. It only leaks if its pointed down. level wont leak.

My solution would be drip tips extended to the top of the cup. The inside edge of the cup as the drip tip O ring would keep it from traveling up the sides.

nickf41680

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
new york
Has anyone tried the bottles with the needle attached to the top? I use the syringe mod and just drop it along the side wall. Works great and so easy to refill!

Sent from my Droid

Most def!! I was sick of using the syringe after the FIRST fill up I blieve filling with a pipette or a 60 ml plastic bottle with a needle on the end is the easiest way... U can full the bottle with juice that will last u a month and the only ring u have to remove is the middle ring u can leave the original filler ring in place... And use the pipette or bottle syringe and fill as u need.... Although I choose to remove the filler ring completely and just use the middle ring to seal it is not neccesary..

Last edited:

nickf41680

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
new york
actually, hairballs method worked for me for about 10 min.. now all i get is mouthfulls of liquid... i cant figure out how to stop it.. guess this is a carto for the garbage now. boo.
Try shaking or blowing through the carto first to get the excess juice out that may have leaked down the cup... Take small light drags at first as well this will burn the excess off that may have went into the cup as well

dukeofdata

Sep 3, 2010
NY, USA
I've been using the method described by hairball for the last two weeks. I don't use the silicone plug that fits over the cup, but do use the thin flat "O" ring plug with a drip tip. The "O" ring seems to prevent leaks and doesn't inhibit the wicking action. The "O" ring is very easy to remove and replace for filling from a drip bottle. I am extremely happy with the results and am done with experimenting and into just using and enjoying.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
My method is similar to hairball's but I do replace all of the parts as I find that they do leak if they end up horizontal or upside down for a length of time. Also, I put the adapter tip on my juice bottles (just hold it there if it doesn't stay on) just to make sure that it doesn't spill and so that I can better regulate the flow.

Oh, and one more thing, if you have kids and have ever gotten the 1ml "syringe" for medicine that doesn't have a tip, you can use it for this method (just use .8ml for a regular CE2 R4) and you don't have to worry about needles or adapters!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread