RSST, No insulator, SS cable, 3/2 24g kanthal, Current favorite set-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

thevyrus

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
new york
Hey all, wanted to share my thoughts on my new favorite set-up.

Disclaimer: This is for budget vapers who prefer genesis atomizers. i do not own an atty that cost me over 27 dollars. Hope this helps someone out who is vaping on the "low-end" and is seeking a better vape.

vaping is fluid and ever-changing, as evidenced by the influx of the new atomizers, mods and materials on the market today. Right now, this is my favorite atty without exceeding my means.

[h=1]RSST w/ SS Cable, 24g Kanthal, Current Favorite Set-Up! [/h]P.S. - I apologize for the low audio! using my built-in webcam for this one

thevyrus

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2013
new york
yea, it is low. but i guess the proof for anybody looking is in the vapor production, and i am getting plenty flavor and efficient nic delivery. also, these cheap genesis atties have a good deal of internal resistance to them, i have noticed, as well as the cheap mods i run em on have a decent voltage drop on them. this means we can get away with wrapping super low-ohm coils.

i dont know what else to say, i showed it on camera, and vaped it. you saw the clouds and i'm telling u i tasted some good menthol orange flavor. try it man! start with short draws and go for longer ones once you deem it safe! good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread