Status
Not open for further replies.

LKnives

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Madison, WI
www.twitch.tv
So I set up my RSST with 4 wraps with 30 gauge kanthel, came out to 1.4ohms and the wick material is 3mm ekowool... And it just doesn't wick. I don't think drilling out the hole will help but if I just soak the coil straight from the juice bottle it vapes great. Other than that dryer than the Sahara.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Also, the ekowool browned after I checked the ohms and was pulsing the coil. Coil looked like it was heating up okay and none of the coils were touching.

Last edited:

joaquingt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
San Francisco
So I set up my RSST with 4 wraps with 30 gauge kanthel, came out to 1.4ohms and the wick material is 3mm ekowool... And it just doesn't wick. I don't think drilling out the hole will help but if I just soak the coil straight from the juice bottle it vapes great. Other than that dryer than the Sahara.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Also, the ekowool browned after I checked the ohms and was pulsing the coil. Coil looked like it was heating up okay and none of the coils were touching.

make sure your coil is not too tight, i got my 1st genesis because i wanted to get rid of the silica (i used to have some stich in my throat when using silica, and yes the stich was those little silica particles in my throat) try your rsst with a 3/32" 7x7, completely wrap it with oxidized mesh 3 or 4 wraps and enjoy the vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread