Rta’s coil look black,but without dry hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobc1990

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2019
Johor Bahru
I change my coil infrequently,I notice sometimes when I rewick or change flavour on my rta,my coil looked black and gunk.After I rebuilt it and used it,the favour is ok and no dry hit, just a little less flavour.Recently,there is people contracting Vape related illnesses and a few died.I just don’t have too much time recoil and built,as usually rebuilding my rta which is relatively new released would take around 20min and I don’t have the time.Is dry hitting dangerous for the health because of Formaldehyde of dry hit or is the risk low?
What’s actually risky vaping nicotine,PG/VG only?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I really think you are going to be entirely fine although you may want to try rayon (far more wick longevity) or like, rewicking more often if you are extremely freaked out.

I have a couple flavors I really have to FORCE myself to rewick. Crème brulee actually tastes really good with a hint of "burnt" to it, it's somehow delicious and authentic. For example. I do rewick but I don't' necessarily want to.

Also, I hear burnt toast has more carcinogens in it than gently browned toast. I like my toast burnt. We just ALL got to live dangerously SOMETIMES.

Anns

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread