RTA Available with Parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Hello. I’m looking for suggestions on tanks. Specifically rebuildable tanks that I can find available right now with spare parts?

Right now I use a 30mm Modfather with a series deck. Absolutely love this tank to death and would buy more of it if I could but I cannot find any for sale. Lol it’s a 2016 tank let’s just say I get set in my ways.

I’d consider anything smaller as well... larger would offset my setup too much.

Personally I like to stick with duel coils, and I run 3mm Aliens.

I’ve been... out of the loop obviously since 2016 and given the state of things I just want to make sure I’ve got some staying power.

Thanks!! ✌️

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'm a single coil builder but do have one dual coil and a triple coil 'fun building' tank;)
    My dual coil and one that I would Highly recommend is the Brunhilde RTA, she's a big girl so would take 3mm Aliens not a problem. And only a reasonably new tank so spare parts galore!
    This is My Valkyrie:D
    image.jpeg

You Know You Want One;)

• Winner
    Reactions: Dieseler

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Hello. I’m looking for suggestions on Tanks. Specifically rebuildable tanks that I can find available right now with spare parts?

Right now I use a 30mm Modfather with a series deck. Absolutely love this tank to death and would buy more of it if I could but I cannot find any for sale. Lol it’s a 2016 tank let’s just say I get set in my ways.

I’d consider anything smaller as well... larger would offset my setup too much.

Personally I like to stick with duel coils, and I run 3mm Aliens.

I’ve been... out of the loop obviously since 2016 and given the state of things I just want to make sure I’ve got some staying power.

Thanks!! ✌️

The Steam Crave Aromamizer RDTAs might be what you are looking for. You can purchase different deck styles, glass, o-rings etc from their website:
    Aromamizer Supreme V2.1

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread