Status
Not open for further replies.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I personally feel if you have a mtl rta and your doing mtl hits and its built correctly, you should be able to mtl chain vape it with no problems. Same with dtl sub tank rtas, if built right it should be able to keep up....this requires the right built coil, proper wicking and the right juice at the proper wattages.....if any of those variables arent followed , you will have issues.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
:tumble:dont be su rude with it... or stay on TCR, TFR or temp control if you dont like or wanna get Dryhits, they are always in the next corner for all wattage users... :censored:[/QUOTE
I am not using TC with a MTL RSST Genesis RTA. It's usually at about 15-20 watts.

Sorry my post did not go thru but here goes,
I am using a MTL Genesis RSST in wattage at 15-20 watts max with mesh. If you do not know what a Genesis tank is it's before your vaping time??

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Sorry my post did not go thru but here goes,
I am using a MTL Genesis RSST in wattage at 15-20 watts max with mesh. If you do not know what a Genesis tank is it's before your vaping time??
i know the tank, 2 friends still have it, my point is about the exclamation :
but the moment I get that harsh SS mesh dry hit it goes back in drawer.

Dry hits are always arround the corner for all wattage users, Temp control modes will take that option out, thats my whole point,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread