RTA non sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaggy

Feb 22, 2015
york pa
hi guys/gals looking to get RTA non sub that hits like a standard atomizer like a evod smok iclear ect.....I take mouth to lung hits only...I vape 75pg 25vg 24mg nic I vape for the nic not the cloud if that helps...I bought the kanger subtank was told that its perfect for what I vape......I use the eleaf istick 20w ....looking for a good tank in the 40.00 area

thanks
spaggy

for me it seems the kanger I bought is more for vg users not pg???

fogmust

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2015
New Jersey
One thing I'm going to tell you right off the bat is that 75/25 24mg is going to be waaaay too tough on you on a good RTA. If you don't want to trust my word, that's fine, but right now I have a ton of 24mg juice that I ended up cutting with 3mg unflavored base to be able to vape. Others told me the same, I didn't believe them either. But at least, don't stock up on 24 before you see for yourself.

Now, as far as tanks are concerned, I own a lot and love a few: Lemo drop, Kayfun Lite+, and a Tobecco Kayfun4, which I only got to love after I replaced all of its o-rings. If I was to pick one, I would go with the Lemo. This thing is simply phenomenal and you get an authentic for the price of a rep. Now the II is out as well and people seem to like it too.

HTH.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
I use either the Mini Nautilus or my Kanger Areotank 2 for when I use my 75p/25v 24 mg juice maybe a little harder to rewick them (videos on youtube will show you how) but those work good for me. Also, you could go to Walmart and get VG there to cut the Unflavored down if you like. I use 36mg 75/25 unflavored all the time for making my own juice.

Last edited:

Spaggy

Feb 22, 2015
york pa
im ok with that.....gonna measure out when I get off work Thursday and see how much I have exactly close to 3/4 of a liter left......what cac are you using to do that figure........I add flavouring .....I usually make a 30ml bottle of 1.5% crème de/1.5%marshmellow/ .2% of menthol/ 1%sweetcream(good .... might I add)

Last edited:

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
im ok with that.....gonna measure out when I get off work Thursday and see how much I have exactly close to 3/4 of a liter left......what cac are you using to do that figure........I add flavouring .....I usually make a 30ml bottle of 1.5% crème de/1.5%marshmellow/ .2% of menthol/ 1%sweetcream(good .... might I add)
Tank plays a role as with a RTA or Dripper most use 6 mg or less some have done 12 mg but not many. I could figure it out for you if you like but all depends on nic level you would want.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I had to drop to 6mg when I started with RTAs. I was using 12 ad 18mg in Aerotanks. Since your on 24, 12 would probably be good for you.

There aren't a whole lot of choices in single coil attys in your price range that aren't clones. There's the Lemo, Lemo II, UD Aga t-5, EHPro Mini Buddha, and I've just found another: the HCigar HC Plus. However, the HCigar isn't available in the US. You can get one from Canada or China.

If you aren't opposed to clones, there are several others.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Lemo or Lemo Drop.

When I switched over to a rebuildable, I did not lower my nic. Not on purpose, I just didn't think of it back then. For the most part I am concerned with nic replacement. Yes, I like a good flavor, but nic is the priority.

I can vape any nic content. If it is 36mg, I take a draw once a month. If it is 3mg, I just go ahead and tape it to my lips.

I do mix different nic juices though. I just didn't notice a significant difference. Maybe if I wanted to sit and vape a lot...

Last edited:

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
hi guys/gals looking to get RTA non sub that hits like a standard atomizer like a evod smok iclear ect.....I take mouth to lung hits only...I vape 75pg 25vg 24mg nic I vape for the nic not the cloud if that helps...I bought the kanger subtank was told that its perfect for what I vape......I use the eleaf istick 20w ....looking for a good tank in the 40.00 area

thanks
spaggy

for me it seems the kanger I bought is more for vg users not pg???

A Kayfun Lite clone would work nicely for you, seeing as it seems you prefer a tighter draw. EHPro makes a nice one and fits your budget, but there are tons of clones to choose from.

IMO, the Subtank isn't well suited to the type of vape you're looking for.

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
I can vape any nic content. If it is 36mg, I take a draw once a month. If it is 3mg, I just go ahead and tape it to my lips.

:lol::lol::lol:

Frenchfry, you just turned me into a coffee fountain, narrowly missing the keyboard...

I'm an RTA noob, also. I just picked up an AGA T5 on our classifieds and my first impression is positive. Fairly easy to get started with. For the MTL hits, I've had to completely close the airholes.

The Lemo Drop looks interesting to me. When I find one in my tightwad price range, I'll likely grab it.

Jay :headbang:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
:lol::lol::lol:

Frenchfry, you just turned me into a coffee fountain, narrowly missing the keyboard...

I'm an RTA noob, also. I just picked up an AGA T5 on our classifieds and my first impression is positive. Fairly easy to get started with. For the MTL hits, I've had to completely close the airholes.

The Lemo Drop looks interesting to me. When I find one in my tightwad price range, I'll likely grab it.

Jay :headbang:

It would be a good choice. You can save a few dollars on the classies, although that aga-t5 was really a bargain, lol! However, the Drops are under $30 now that the Lemo II is out.

And yes, the airflow is very adjustable, and you can tighten them way up. A lot of people think its only a big air atty, but it has quite a large range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread