RTA Sugetgions

Status
Not open for further replies.

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
I'm looking for something reasonably easy to build on that will support dual coils at low resistance and has a decent juice capacity (3ml+). Id like something with a wide bore drip tip and 24mm if at all possible so that it will fit properly on my nemesis mod. I had at one point been somewhat interested in the Cthulhu GAIA despite its 2ml juice capacity, though from what I understand it is an RDTA and requires tipping in order to wick properly. Any suggestions for a good 24mm RDA? Also could someone explain the rta vs. rdta thing? Do all rdta's require dipping?

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
You don't have to tip the Gaia, just allow your wick tails to be long enough to touch the bottom of the tank.. the wick will then wick all the ejuice in your tank. (I always used Japanese Organic Cotton)

No rdta's do not require dipping, they just require being wicked properly..

Hopefully someone will come along with a dual coil suggestion for you, I always preferred single coil builds myself...

mschecter

May 17, 2018
I'm looking for something reasonably easy to build on that will support dual coils at low resistance and has a decent juice capacity (3ml+). Id like something with a wide bore drip tip and 24mm if at all possible so that it will fit properly on my nemesis mod. I had at one point been somewhat interested in the Cthulhu GAIA despite its 2ml juice capacity, though from what I understand it is an RDTA and requires tipping in order to wick properly. Any suggestions for a good 24mm RDA? Also could someone explain the rta vs. rdta thing? Do all rdta's require dipping?
might check out the bravo, with the bubble glass it holds up to 6ml I have enjoyed mine

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
If I understand correctly, you are looking for a large "tank". The "chamber" refers to the where the coil is enclosed, and you want one that supports a dual-coil.

Hope I helped with the terms. You may want to check out the RTA sub-forum to see what is being talked about.

Good luck!

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Does anyone have any experience with the moonshot v2 RTA? It's extremely cheap and has a decent sized chamber but other than that I don't know anything about it.
Moonshot has great flavor but it's a challenge to build on because of a free-floating deck. You're better off with a CoilART Mage. Similar concept but much easier to build and maintain.

EverythingEvil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2014
Grand Junction, Co
Moonshot has great flavor but it's a challenge to build on because of a free-floating deck. You're better off with a CoilART Mage. Similar concept but much easier to build and maintain.
Good advice, I ended up with the moonshot because I could get it at my local vape shop for about the same price it would cost by the time I shipped it. I was getting sick of only having one tank. This RTA really is a pain to build on, it isn't so much the coils as the wicking that's a pain. This isn't exactly my first RTA either, took me five damn tries to get this thing wicked properly. I am happy with it though, great flavor and no leaking when set up right.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I've been using the Kensei Rta for a while now on the side (usually more of a dripper/squonker guy)
Imo great flavor,bubble glass which makes it 4ml i believe,resin drip tip (wide bore,goon compatible)
I have the rainbow one cause it looks so gosh darn nice =3

Deck is beginner friendly to me and the airflow is very smooth too
Overall a great rta imho but ofc there's always something better out there i'm sure,though again i'm more of an rda guy.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread